Did you mean: 

[GAME] Fruits & Veggies Word Search Puzzle

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

According to some organizations and websites, March is considered Veggie month. During that time, you're encouraged to cook more meat-free meals, for reasons ranging from health to reducing your environmental impact. 

Although there are many other times over the year where this is being discussed -and, arguably, everyday is a great day to celebrate your love of vegetables and plant proteins- it gave me an idea for a fun word-search puzzle theme!

I've hidden 54 fruit and vegetable names in the below grid, can you find them all?

The rule: so that everyone has a chance to participate, please guess only 1 word per post and also please wait until someone else has guessed after you before you guess again. Cheers hugging 

🍊 🌽 🥦 🍆 🍒 🍇 🥑 

Screenshot 2019-03-07 at 11.50.22.png

🍊 🌽 🥦 🍆 🍒 🍇 🥑 

Happy Dance

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 124
123 REPLIES 123

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I'm sorry I left out some of the obvious ones @Cleoriff, maybe an apportunity for a sequel to this puzzle?

Although we have some ideas already for different themes and types of games we can experiment with next, and are also open to suggestions you might all have relieved

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 91 of 124

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25187 Posts
  • 814 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I found that quite hard (though enjoyable.

I hadn't heard of a few of those vegetables, which means we are quite 'conservative' in this household. wink

I mean come on! Who has heard of a fruit and veg wordsearch without an apple? apple LOL

@Cleoriff  @pgn nicked it and gave it to teacher @Martin-O2 to get in his good books after Awardsgate wink

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 92 of 124

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123095 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

And me @Glory1  and could never find the little twerp. joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 93 of 124

Mi-Amigo
  • 25187 Posts
  • 814 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

I'm sorry I left out some of the obvious ones @Cleoriff, maybe an apportunity for a sequel to this puzzle?

Although we have some ideas already for different themes and types of games we can experiment with next, and are also open to suggestions you might all have relieved

Suggestion @EmilieT - how about a short list of word search theme or type of game then members, whether regulars or not, can vote, and the choice with most votes is chosen? Just an idea....

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 94 of 124

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Glory1 @Cleoriff @Mi-Amigo 

Due to popular demand, I've hidden one more word in the grid rolling_eyes

Screenshot 2019-03-12 at 10.35.54.png

Regarding the list of suggestions so members can pick and choose what they want next, that's a lovely idea - we'll think about it, thanks for the suggestion! smiley

signature

Message 95 of 124

Mi-Amigo
  • 25187 Posts
  • 814 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@Glory1 @Cleoriff @Mi-Amigo 

Due to popular demand, I've hidden one more word in the grid rolling_eyes

Screenshot 20**Personal info** at 10.35.54.png

Regarding the list of suggestions so members can pick and choose what they want next, that's a lovely idea - we'll think about it, thanks for the suggestion! smiley

Thanks @EmilieT 

I think the honour of finding the extra hidden word should be given to @Cleoriff or @Glory1 

over to you guys, I`m dropping out of this

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 96 of 124

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

T1 Down diagonally to P5 Apple

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 97 of 124

Cleoriff
  • 123095 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

As I'm in bed recovering from this morning's activities @EmilieT  I will hand the Apple crown to @Glory1 Bow

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 98 of 124

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

As I'm in bed recovering from this morning's activities @EmilieT  I will hand the Apple crown to @Glory1 Bow

Thank you @Cleoriff Happy Dance

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 99 of 124

Cleoriff
  • 123095 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

PS @EmilieT I'm seriously not bothered about simple ones in in future. Can't have people thinking I'm as thick as two short planks LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 100 of 124