[GAME] Dog Breeds Word Search Puzzle

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hello hello hello guys,

Happy Friday!

To ease your start into the weekend, I am super excited to host my first Word Search Puzzle on the community with the theme Dog Breeds dog Why? Cause I love every single one of them. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did creating it! 

There are 28 words to find in the below grid. As usual, please guess only one word per post, so that everyone has a chance to participate, and also please wait until someone else has guessed after you before you guess again.

Good luck! wink

Dog Breeds Word Search.png

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 79
78 REPLIES 78

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I thought I would start small @Cleoriff @pgn but since this is no challenge for you I will make it double the size next time joy wink 

Maybe I should make sure to give you a heads up before @pgn @TallTrees so that you don't miss it? I will do so next time smile

@MI5 That must be hosted by @LukasB then, I am no good at Oasis either joy sorry!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 71 of 79

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10673 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

YeY @TheresaV 

Not your fault one of those days today for me .........get it next time TWICE THE SIZE !!

lovely  Good Idea

don't let that naughty LukasB peek Whistle

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 72 of 79

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@TheresaV wrote:

Maybe I should make sure to give you a heads up before @pgn @TallTrees so that you don't miss it? I will do so next time smile

@MI5 That must be hosted by @LukasB then, I am no good at Oasis either joy sorry!

I wasn't expecting one today, and things have been a little busier than normal lately. Heads-up probably not a bad idea, @TheresaV 

Hey @Cleoriff, how's this for a thought: A Rocky Horror Picture Show wordgrid? That would be a riot and a half laughing

Message 73 of 79

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Your wish is my command @pgn @TallTrees joy 

I loved doing this one so you can expect a few more of these in the future! wink

signature

Message 74 of 79

pgn
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@TheresaV wrote:

I loved doing this one so you can expect a few more of these in the future! wink

Excellent, keep everyone hunting - Fridays are too long to be not having a bit of fun anyway, @TheresaV!

Message 75 of 79

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

@TheresaV wrote:

Excellent, keep everyone hunting - Fridays are too long to be not having a bit of fun anyway, @TheresaV!

That's very true @pgn , I will do my best to keep you guys entertained wink

signature

Message 76 of 79

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Hey @Cleoriff, how's this for a thought: A Rocky Horror Picture Show wordgrid? That would be a riot and a half laughing

Great @pgn 

Just feel like doing the Time Warp (again) rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 77 of 79

pgn
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

As sneaky and as devious as ever here too, @Cleoriff , if you like Terry Pratchett's Discworld:

Message 78 of 79

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

The funny thing is @pgn I can never watch Tim Curry now, without thinking of him as Frank N Furter rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 79 of 79