Did you mean:ย 

[GAME] Baking word search ๐Ÿง

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I hope October is treating you well so far, and that you're staying warm and cozy on the chilly rainy days snail

With the Great British Bake Off in full swing, and next week being National Baking Week -plus my personal love for baking and all baked goods-, I thought we could add a delicious touch to our usual word searches this week.

We've hidden 45 words related to Baking in the grid below, can you find them all? 

The rule: so that everyone has a chance to participate, please guess only 1 word per post and also please wait until someone else has guessed after you before you guess again. Thank you! 

๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ ๐Ÿฅฎ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฅฎ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ ๐Ÿฅฎ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ

Word search grid

๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ ๐Ÿฅฎ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ ๐Ÿฅฎ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ ๐Ÿฅฎ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ

I hope you enjoy this one!

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 84
83 REPLIES 83

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo 

Aw too sweet, I'm catching up on the bake off in the next hour or so so being called star baker by you is an honor hugging

@liggerz87 

I've added PAC in green on the grid as it wasn't in my list of baking related words, cheers for joining in!

@BobM 

CAKE was one of the words on the list, nice one!

Now there's 1 word left, I'm happy to give a little hint if you guys want? A visual hint maybe in a spoiler tag?

Screenshot 2019-10-09 at 17.35.48.png

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 71 of 84

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning everyone!

I've put below some images to help you find the final word and finish this game nerd

More info
Oven .     Oven

signature

Message 72 of 84

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4304 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

2N - 2K ... OVEN

Message 73 of 84

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Brilliant, all done now!

Screenshot 2019-10-10 at 08.47.26.png

Thanks @Mi-Amigo @jonsie @Cleoriff @BobM @RyanK1992 @Bambino and @liggerz87 for playing along, I hope you enjoyed it! As always, if you have suggestions on how to improve the format or future themes you'd like us to work with, let us know slight_smile

Have a great day everyone!

signature

Message 74 of 84

BobM
  • 4304 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good game again @EmilieT  and thanks for setting up, organising, updating regularly and keeping us all under control.

Message 75 of 84

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@BobM 

I spent a good 15 minutes looking for cooker rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 76 of 84

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

PS @EmilieT 

This format was much improved. It was good to have the letters at the top and bottom and the numbers on both sides. It really helped to stop all the scrolling. thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 77 of 84

BobM
  • 4304 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Agree with @Cleoriff  regarding the numbers/letters all the way round.

It certainly helped.

Sorry you were looking for cooker though @Cleoriff  tongue_winking

Message 78 of 84

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I even looked for Stove @BobM  rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 79 of 84

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @EmilieT for a great wordsearch.

Congrats to everyone who found those words - and for @BobM for finding the allusive "oven" which I would never have got...

I agree with @Cleoriff `s comments - the grid is much clearer and the letters across the top and bottom and the numbers down both sides is a big improvement - as is the colour and strength of the lines thru the found words... 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 80 of 84