Did you mean:ย 

[GAME] Baking word search ๐Ÿง

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I hope October is treating you well so far, and that you're staying warm and cozy on the chilly rainy days snail

With the Great British Bake Off in full swing, and next week being National Baking Week -plus my personal love for baking and all baked goods-, I thought we could add a delicious touch to our usual word searches this week.

We've hidden 45 words related to Baking in the grid below, can you find them all? 

The rule: so that everyone has a chance to participate, please guess only 1 word per post and also please wait until someone else has guessed after you before you guess again. Thank you! 

๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ ๐Ÿฅฎ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฅฎ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ ๐Ÿฅฎ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ

Word search grid

๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ ๐Ÿฅฎ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ ๐Ÿฅฎ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ ๐Ÿฅฎ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ

I hope you enjoy this one!

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 84
83 REPLIES 83

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

got an obscure one... got to wait me turn Confused

Curious to see what you spotted @Mi-Amigo ... TEMPER was in my list so I'll add it to the grid in the next update, and we now only have 6 words left!

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 51 of 84

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

FORM G14-D11

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 52 of 84

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4406 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

13D - 16A ... MACA

Over to you @Mi-Amigo

Message 53 of 84

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

COCA 15P-M

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 54 of 84

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT 

@Bambino spotted my obscure one joy ... got me specs on now nerd Thinking

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 55 of 84

Mi-Amigo
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

M8 - K8 SET ??

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 56 of 84

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo @Bambino @BobM Still 6 words left to find (3 edible and 3 used in baking), you all spotted great words I didn't put in the grid on purpose - all marked in green slight_smile

Screenshot 2019-10-09 at 14.57.35.png

signature

Message 57 of 84

Mi-Amigo
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

K8 - K5 TRAY??

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 58 of 84

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4406 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

13O - 13K ... DOUGH

Message 59 of 84

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Only 4 words left (2 edible and 2 used in baking) nerd

Screenshot 2019-10-09 at 15.10.02.png

signature

Message 60 of 84