cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun: Mobile Phone History.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

With this game I want to test your knowledge of  the Mobile Phone History.

Ready? Let's see who is able to guess the model and brand of all these phones Drum

Phones 2.jpg

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
You've used the same iPhone image 3 times.

Oh, actually you haven't.
Message 2 of 46

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125585 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7546 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous  It seems a good game but don't you think it would have been easier on us all if you had given each phone a number...or listed them alphabetically? Smiley Very Happy

I could say the third one top left hand side is a blah blah.....which is a bit difficult...or is it just me?LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

@viridis wrote:
You've used the same iPhone image 3 times.

Oh, actually you haven't.

LOL

Message 4 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Hi @Anonymous  It seems a good game but don't you think it would have been easier on us all if you had given each phone a number...or listed them alphabetically? Smiley Very Happy

I could say the third one top left hand side is a blah blah.....which is a bit difficult...or is it just me?LOL

You're right @Cleoriff . I've just changed the image. Much easier slight_smile

Message 5 of 46

jonsie
  • 93887 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Think I've owned 75% of those.  No prizes for guessing the ones I haven't. ..

Message 6 of 46

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3315 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Brands would be easy ( I count 5) but models numbers a little taxing but sadly, I don't have time this week to have a go.

Though nobody should get the brand for #6,#12 and #16,22, 23 & 24 wrong given its right in front of you Astounded

Though I did want #1 at one point back in 1999 which had infra-red and a modem which you could connect to a PDA. Name the PDA would be an even more obscure game! 

Message 7 of 46

MI5
  • 148695 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions
Ericssons, Sony Ericssons, iPhones, Motorola's and a couple of Siemens but my brain hurts !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 8 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

Come on, let's try to do it together.

1. Erickson GF688

Message 9 of 46

MI5
  • 148695 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

2. Ericsson R280

3. Ericsson T60

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 10 of 46