Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For anyone who still uses IE

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23060 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

Personally, I don't but if you do it's time to upgrade to IE 11, if you haven't already.

http://thenextweb.com/microsoft/2016/01/05/web-developers-rejoice-internet-explorer-8-9-and-10-die-o...

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Great thread @Bambino i never use IE purely because it doesn't work & is full of bugs & viruses

I'm always interested when people say they don't use IE because it doesn't work and is full of bugs and viruses, I've been on line since Win 95, do you remember that far back, and IE was the only browser generally available, I'm a bit more advanced now using Window 7 on a netbook, but also have 2 other PCs running XP Pro and Vista.  Used Firefor from when I got the netbook but only recently have changed the others to it. I have had so few problems with IE in it's various forms over the years that I can't remember the last time I had one and as for viruses, I think it's all a con, always used a free anti virus and although they have occasionally stopped virusses, I have kept out of trouble and never been infected.

Message 11 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Who remembers Netscape ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 13

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Sadly I do.
And I hear AOL are still pushing their own "browser"
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 13 of 13