Did you mean: 

Fitness fun

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

So how does everyone keep fit?

I'm getting bored of my current regime of running, taekeondo and weights. Obviously boredom doesn't help with keeping up the fitness haha.

So what do you do and enjoy?

Guess some form of disclaimer should be here down here slight_smile

We accept no responsibility for and exclude all liability in connection with browsing this thread, use of information or downloading any materials from it, including but not limited to any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misleading or defamatory statements.

consult with liscenced medical practitioner before partaking in any of activities mentioned within this thread. All advise is taken at own personal risk with no liability for any member nor the O2 forum.   

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Left click twice, right click and refresh!Smiley Very Happy

Seriously you can't beat a gentle stroll in the sunshine or a brisk walk in the rain. At my time of life that's as energetic as it gets:smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

This sounded so good, so I flexed my hands then caught a fingernail in the keyboard, ripped off 8 keys and ricked my thumb.

I intend to sue! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 6

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
See small print:P no compensation for you my friend wink haha
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
A bit of walking each day helps I also try go to gym when possible, even though gym 5 mins away from my home I still have no motivation half the time haha slight_smile
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gym or swimming

Message 6 of 6