Did you mean: 

Favourite Disney+ show/film right now?

O2Jim
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 17 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Any recommendations for Disney+? I've been watching The Mandalorian...screamheart_eyesheart_eyes

Have to say I love the art work at the end of each episode, the thought thats gone into creating each episode is unreal!!

Any thoughts? No spoilers mind!!!laughing

signature
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Big fan of most of the Pixar and Marvel films.
Any of them really!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Oh, and the latest Star Wars (Rise of Skywalker) should be on there too now!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
Oh, and the latest Star Wars (Rise of Skywalker) should be on there too now!

Got the email and will be looking forward to watching it!

Message 4 of 6

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Just posted on the other thread then noticed this one...

If you haven't seen the animated Clone Wars, it fills in the gaps between the prequels and dare I say it, JarJar Binks works better in cartoon form. Also introduces Ahsoka Tano which in my opinion is one of the best SW characters. According to wikipedia, she features in S2 of The Mandalorian so best watch the backstory in Clone Wars plus Rebels as well before S2 comes out. Also the animators love blowing things up so its a treat to see that occurring a lot. 

X-Men animated is 90's classic comic book animation and the story lines are first class. Dealt far better than the film plotlines and characters. One of my favourites is Silver Surfer though sadly only series was made (read: Marvel bankrupty) and really quite deep. Really under-rated character that could do with a movie or two being made. 

Message 5 of 6

O2Jim
  • 17 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Couldnt agree with this moreyahoo! Loved the origonal X-Men series cartoon, I think thats why I liked Hugh Jackman so much as Wolverine, good fit.

Yup The Rise of Skywalker will be on my TV tomorrow night for a family film night, by far the best of the latest triolgy in my opinion.

signature
Message 6 of 6