Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook isn't all bad

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

Most of the time I can't stand all the garbage I see on Facebook, but a friend just posted this video, which I thought was fascinating. What a great help this would be to disabled people.

[video]

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Yes I tried that @jonsie ...and for some reason it didn't work. Nor did it with the one @Bambino posted the other day. ...I will have to check that out because its weird that it wont enlarge on just the two I mentioned.

Without wishing to be pedantic, I can enlarge the video on both my desktop and laptop. @Cleoriff try clicking in the bottom right corner of the video.

That notwithstanding, the subject of the video is what's important, and if it works well is a great stride forward to help those who are unfortunate to be in that situation.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 11 of 20

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122916 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Just to confirm it must be something wrong with my PC screen settings. The enlarge to fullscreen is barely visible. Directing my mouse over it doesn't work as it normally does. I said facetiously I must have a screw loose....obviously I have a screen size issue. (or summat)

Anyway no matter as said Its the development  which is excellent and I am pleased I got to watch it. Eventually.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 20

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

I can only just see a little white square box at the bottom right hand corner, not the usual full screen icon, but it does work.

Message 13 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122916 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Sorry to keep taking this off topic... but one particular PC is having issues with it's upgrade to Win 10. It has lost a few of it's Win 10 features over the past few days (along with other problems). My mouse would NOT pick up the small icon in the corner to enlarge the video to full screen.

I am currently using my 2nd PC (which came with Win 10) and have no problems at all opening the video linked to by @Bambino

The PC with problems is being 'looked at'....

Anyway back on topic. Both videos show what great strides are being made to help those with disabilities slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 20

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I can sleep well now I know that tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122916 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Thank you. I felt I needed to clarify. People were being helpful in showing me the way. I knew how to do it. I just was unable to.....Sleep well.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 20

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

So much better now you have Hero

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 17 of 20

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Brilliant videos. Technology at its finest. People with physical disabilities just want to be as independent as they possibly can. Amazing future potential x

giphy-3
Message 18 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122916 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

So much better now you have Hero

LOL I tried hard not to laugh whilst being sarcastic...but hey what the hell! Cat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 20

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Oh, you couldn't tell wink

Currently using:
Message 20 of 20