cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FUN: my cat Marty & me ... & other O2C pets page(s)

Anonymous
Not applicable

coming soon ..... = ..... a pic of my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificient ..... = ..... long + big-boned + ginger/white + very loving + 'hunter cat' variety + 8.1/2 years old ..... = ..... rescue cat ..... = ..... & we've been looking after each other for 4.1/2 years

see my thread pictures from disc to laptop (now marked solution accepted) ..... & ..... follow on thread of pictures on laptop to O2C/fb/email ..... = ..... which I am trying to get to grips with ..... = ..... good information & screen shots from @MI5 & @jonsie ..... = ..... I have been having difficulty with retaining info in words/screen shots ..... & ..... have tried minimizing the O2C thread & then maximizing my own laptop's screen ..... = ..... but it doesn't work with me ..... & ..... neither does handwriting down instructions into a paper notebook on my lap ..... = ..... will have to wait until wooden,office style, desk (at right angles to my pc workstation) is cleared of stuff & neatly arranged on shelves ..... = ..... yet to come off Ebay ..... = ..... & now won't be delivered until end of next week as my choice of colour has sold out ..... & ..... I don't want to have another colour ..... & ..... then there is the assembly of the shelving unit ..... but ..... I have a good, local, enterprising handy-man who I think will assemble shelving unit for me when he has the time .....

thank you for the moment ..... Cat Very Happy :womanvery-happy: Smiley Very Happy Bouncy Cat

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Cleoriff
  • 124271 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

LOL

Brilliant @Anonymous ...my cougar with a kitten on his head Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

LOL

Brilliant @Anonymous ...my cougar with a kitten on his head Smiley Very Happy

Thought that may bring a smile !

My job is done here.

Dance

Message 12 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 124271 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

Just want to post this bit of fancy photography...with one of my beloved big cats...Beautiful

Tiger coloured.jpg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93294 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 124271 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Love that one @Cleoriff slight_smile

It was the very first picture I downloaded to my computer. Saw it...loved it...and had to learn a new skill in order to keep it Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 124271 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

I know this isn't an O2 pet...but is one of my favourite pictures...of my favourite big cat...even though this is a cub....Smiley Very Happy

Cheetah cub 2.jpg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

am luvving the pic of the cub ..... those rich, brown eyes ..... & wild animal 'cuteness'

also the pic you posted above of a multicoloured tiger, which you worked on to produce image, well that pic ..... = ..... large size on a plain wall ..... = ..... magnificent slight_smile

Message 17 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 124271 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

@Anonymous  I can honestly take NO credit for changing the image colouring on the Tiger.. (My son can do all sorts of things like that but not me)

No I saw the picture online somewhere...went on and on to my hubby about it...and it was at that point he told me that if I wanted pictures downloading onto the computer I had to learn how to do it myself Surprised

In fairness, it was the best 'techy' type thing I learnt....however now I am stuck.

These whiz kids upload photos/pictures from their phones...

Despite a LOT of help and support...I have never mastered that... and I am convinced I never will LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 18