cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FUN: my cat Marty & me ... & other O2C pets page(s)

Anonymous
Not applicable

coming soon ..... = ..... a pic of my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificient ..... = ..... long + big-boned + ginger/white + very loving + 'hunter cat' variety + 8.1/2 years old ..... = ..... rescue cat ..... = ..... & we've been looking after each other for 4.1/2 years

see my thread pictures from disc to laptop (now marked solution accepted) ..... & ..... follow on thread of pictures on laptop to O2C/fb/email ..... = ..... which I am trying to get to grips with ..... = ..... good information & screen shots from @MI5 & @jonsie ..... = ..... I have been having difficulty with retaining info in words/screen shots ..... & ..... have tried minimizing the O2C thread & then maximizing my own laptop's screen ..... = ..... but it doesn't work with me ..... & ..... neither does handwriting down instructions into a paper notebook on my lap ..... = ..... will have to wait until wooden,office style, desk (at right angles to my pc workstation) is cleared of stuff & neatly arranged on shelves ..... = ..... yet to come off Ebay ..... = ..... & now won't be delivered until end of next week as my choice of colour has sold out ..... & ..... I don't want to have another colour ..... & ..... then there is the assembly of the shelving unit ..... but ..... I have a good, local, enterprising handy-man who I think will assemble shelving unit for me when he has the time .....

thank you for the moment ..... Cat Very Happy :womanvery-happy: Smiley Very Happy Bouncy Cat

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds like your having fun Jane. wink
Message 2 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes, thank you BoB ..... hope your cat, is it Taylor ?..... is alright ..... & that she has 'settled back' nicely into your household after having a 'holiday' and putting you & your family through stress whilst she was away on her jollies

ain't it just like a cat to do that ? wink Cat

Message 3 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yup she's just dandy thank you wink

She's not strayed far from home since.

She's currently snuggled up on my sofa next to me. slight_smile
Message 4 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

my cat Marty is currently out on one of his adventures ..... I will shout him in due course (don't like him staying out at night) ..... my previous cat Wispa ..... = ..... long + svelte + shiny coat + 'gentle cat' ..... = ..... she & me used to have lots of snuggles up to each other on the settee, me usually watching the tv ..... & ..... she, of course had the best chair in the house on which her selection of fleece pet covers could be put & she would curl up on them quite contentedly ..... also she was a 'sun cat' ..... = ..... my living room is in sunshine from early morning until midday ..... & ..... she would follow the patch of sun on the carpet around the room ..... Marty is not so bothered ..... probably something to do with being in a 'cool' cattery for 6/9 months ..... & ..... his previous life which I don't wish to go into here other than to say he was a bit neglected ..... cats give you so much ..... my dad would love a cat to sit on his lap & for mum to look after ..... but ..... where they live in same town as me ..... well, there are too many nearby roads & not enough other stuff which cats like around ..... dad has always said ..... = ..... they give you unconditional love ..... = ..... can't argue with that Cat

Message 5 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

* dogs have masters ..... cats have staff *

* dogs come when they are called ..... cats use the answer-phone *

*a cat may look at a king *

Cat

Message 6 of 18

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

While we're waiting

Here's a pair of cheeky chappies

Cat-alitic converter.jpg

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 7 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93271 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 8 of 18

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124225 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions