Re: Extraterrestrial life & related series or movies

And banshee, @Cleoriff 🤔
Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Highlighted
Topics: 714

@pgn wrote:
And banshee, @Cleoriff 🤔

Listen I've just been watching Humans and Siren so I would probably believe in anything...

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Anonymous

I'd like to think there is intelligent life out there though I wonder if they are keeping their distance as they can see the raging conflicts and environmental damage while thinking 'we don't want any part of that'

There is that compelling theory that says they developed AI which outsmarted then wiped them out and over time wiped itself out.

Big fan of the X-Files (I bought the DVD box set) and have watched the new ones.

I expect the warp drive will be invented some day (many hundreds of years from now) and we probably will boldly go, provided the combined forces of Alexa/Google and Cortana don't see us off first Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Manager

@Anonymous wrote:

I expect the warp drive will be invented some day (many hundreds of years from now) and we probably will boldly go, provided the combined forces of Alexa/Google and Cortana don't see us off first Smiley Happy

Ha I love this part LOL

Would you go exploring if the warp drive was invented during your lifetime @Anonymous? 

Thanks for reminding me @Cleoriff I LOVE Alien and Predator movies. And of course @Glory1 Stargate Atlantis and the other Stargate spin-offs as well, although I'm not yet there as I'm watching them in order. Smiley Happy Season 7 now with SG1.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature