Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email contact

Charliepeppa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is there a way I can contact O2 via email? I have lots of problems with a new phone I had delivered last week and I need to speak to someone to find out what can be done.
However, I struggle with talking to people on the phone and will end up not avoiding the issue for months. By this time I'll be out of my 14 day exchange period and will miss out on getting the issues sorted or changing the phone.
Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Charliepeppa 

No email, sorry but all numbers to call on here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Charliepeppa
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well that really sucks. There should be some way for people who can't call to contact O2. So many people with mental health issues will miss out on help because of the lack of equality
Message 3 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@Charliepeppa

Live chat is available when and if an agent is available, if you visit https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

A pop up will appear on screen, if an agent is available.

O2 not having email support, is due to people wanting an instant response nowadays and nothing to do with lack of equality.
Have a look on here for details of accessibility options:
https://www.o2.co.uk/access-for-all/services-and-support

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
If the question is not related to your account you could always ask on here @Charliepeppa...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 6

Charliepeppa
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@madasaf1sh I didn't know about access for all. I have now asked to be registered for this service.
Message 6 of 6