cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Easter Holiday tip] In-Focus: Women’s Sport Through The Lens exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
Hello everyone!

Photo by Clive Bunskill/Getty Images

There's a rather cool exhibition currently being displayed at the Saatchi Gallery in London called "In-Focus: Women’s Sport Through The Lens". It highlights 50 years of women's sport, with a focus on how it has been portrayed over time. 

The free-to-enter exhibition has some iconic imagery of sublime moments in women's sport that collaborated to cause a shift on how it has been perceived by society as a whole, ultimately leading to it's growth and wider acceptance.

The photography exhibition runs from the 7th until the 28th of April.

As the son of a sports photographer and a women's sport enthusiast, I will definitely check it out during the holidays! Let us know if you are planning to head down to the Saatchi Gallery during the long weekend as well and if so, what did you think about the exhibition. If not, feel free to share your plans for the Easter weekend too slight_smile

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I've visited the exhibition and really enjoyed it! Truly recommend it, well worth a visit!

Here are some snaps I took whilst I was there, just in case anyone else is interested, might work as an encouragement for a visit (the exhibition is on until the 28th of April) 😉

Screenshot 2022-04-19 at 13.46.10.pngScreenshot 2022-04-19 at 13.46.30.pngIMG_2319.JPGIMG_2322.JPG

Message 2 of 2