Did you mean: 

Earphones or Headphones?

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

I see a lot of people wearing big headphones these days, on-the-go, running, even in the office for normal conference calls. Makes me wonder if the trends are changing? Are standard earphones supplied with the mobile not sufficient enough? Or is it because we just love wireless/ Bluetooth tech capabilities, especially when it comes to music?

Some of the names that come to my mind immediately are Bose, Sony and 50 cents & Dr Dre…What do you guys prefer?

Beats Pro

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 11 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

I think they come with a variety of ear grommets?

Indeed. I seem to suffer from small ear canals (please don't hold this against me) so "normal" earphones hurt after a short time. Plus the sound quality is so much better than standard earphones.

Message 12 of 19

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

What do you guys think about Apple's new Earpods that's currently supplied with iPhone 5. It comes with a storage/ travel case and can be purchased separately as an accessory if you want to use it with your existing devices. Great design?

Apple earbuds

Earpods

PS: I've got a feeling wanty will love these!! Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

They look good, but the lack of rubberised grommits could mean a painful listening experience for some...not sure about that.  They'd have to go some to beat my sennheisers...£25 and the best ones I've ever had.  They've lasted over 2 years too which is a record for me and headphones!

Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Abs wrote:

What do you guys think about Apple's new Earpods that's currently supplied with iPhone 5. It comes with a storage/ travel case and can be purchased separately as an accessory if you want to use it with your existing devices. Great design?

Apple earbuds

Earpods

PS: I've got a feeling @Anonymous will love these!! Smiley LOL

Ummm....Nah, I'm pretty loyal to my Sony's. They do look more comfortable than standard ones though.

Just got my son some of the Skullcandy earphones with his £10 o2 voucher and put some towards it, he's pretty chuffed with them.

Why do my posts always say "

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied." when I try to submit them? *stamps feet*

Message 15 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not sure myself yet about the new Apple Buds, guess I need to wait till Monday when I start using them on my daily commute before making judgement on them
Message 16 of 19

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
Invalid html when declarations are improperly closed in html. Such as the body before a table.
Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 17 of 19

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
I use sennheiser plugs and grey work fine.
Message 18 of 19

anticpated
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Sorry autocorrect gone mad there.

Message 19 of 19