65 REPLIES 65

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Next posts will probably 4 topics moaning about non EU roaming charges

Along with the drop in currency rates if holidaying in the EU....Never seen rates for the dollar and the euro drop so quickly. Yes things will stabilise of that there is no doubt. Not going to improve the NHS either....

Nor will it restore the country to 'one of the best manufacturing industries in the world'

So anyway..enough said from me... Not really into debating politics... when I can't type fast...Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 51 of 66

MI5
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
An unmitigated disaster....... the end!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 52 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well said.
Message 53 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable

First we vote to leave the EU then David Cameron resigns.......I think Carlsberg does Fridays!!  Bow

Message 54 of 66

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

There will always be those arguing the toss. The country is split in two and the far right of many EU countries now want their own referendum so this is a historical day for the whole of Europe. Let's just wait until the scaremongering and false visions have stopped and see how things pan out once things have stabilised. The EU is now likely to change beyond all recognition in order to stop the disenchanted member countries breaking away.

Scotland make me put my head in my hands. They want indepence from the UK but to remain a member of the EU. Go for it Scotland, I have dozens of Scottish friends but if that's how they want to go at the next inevitable referendum, then away you go bonny Scots! Rebuild Hadrians wall and have done with it.

And just for good measure I believe a vote of no confidence has been called for The Labour leader Corbyn. We really have a sorry bunch in Westminister.

Message 55 of 66

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I don't think Corbyn was ever the man to lead Labour back to be a party to be reckoned with if honest...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 56 of 66

MI5
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
Boris, Farrage or Corbyn - jeez!!!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 57 of 66

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Boris, Farrage or Corbyn - jeez!!!

I wouldn't pass water on any of them if they were on fire..........

Message 58 of 66

MI5
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
I think I might put Cleo forward fire the job!
Bring back the iron lady wink

Currently using:
Message 59 of 66

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I think I might put Cleo forward fire the job!
Bring back the iron lady wink

I may have to step up....oh on second thoughts.....I was never a member of the 'Bullingdon Club'.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 60 of 66