EGX 2019

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Two people playing video games

Hi everyone, 

Tomorrow, I will be going to EGX 2019 at ExCeL London in the Docklands. For those of you who aren't familiar with this event, EGX is the UK’s premier video games show, celebrating all things gaming 🎮

I've been to a smaller version of this event before, dedicated to Indie games, and it was a lot of fun to try out some upcoming games! This will be much bigger, and from what I understand there will be a lot of video games both high budget and indie showcased, available to try, along with some competitions, panels with game creators, board games, merch, and loads more! You can find more info here.

In case there's anything you guys are interested in or curious about, let me know in the comments and I'll do my best to bring you back some info or pictures nerd

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

JasonRossiter
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm interested in the new VR system that Nintendo are bringing out for the switch. I think it might still be in development but if you could get any more info on it that would be awesome
Jason Rossiter
Message 11 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92926 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Now that’s a challenge I’d love to try... as long as there wasn’t a queue!

Now that would be a problem. Best to go around 8pm then...

Message 12 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wouldn’t hold my breath 😉
Message 13 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92926 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I wouldn’t hold my breath 😉

Nope, that I won't be doing rofl

Message 14 of 16

RyanK1992
Level 4: Observant
  • 90 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I've seen Nintendo are trying to replicate the success of Wii Fit on the Switch!

https://www.theverge.com/2019/10/17/20917908/nintendo-switch-ring-fit-adventure-review

iPhone 11 PRODUCT RED
Apple Watch Series 4
Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EmilieT 

Hope it was interesting, am an exceedingly casual gamer so very behind on what's going on, I only knew about control because I keep an eye on what Remedy are up to.

Message 16 of 16