Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 293
Ideas: 6

Re: EE 4G launch

Nor am I yet may get excited if and when it goes live on 800 mhz and in rural areas but lets hope data allowance is increased or it will be pointless 500mb in a few minutes lol

iPhone xs 256gb on 20gb tariff o2 open discount
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Anonymous

We're talking out and about....mobile either walking or car....somehow I just don't see the point of accessing the web on a piddly little screen and it's totally inconvenient to carry around something with a suitably large screen.

Why try to do things on a 4 inch-ish screen that you do at home on an (sometimes) up to 32 inch HD screen ?
Topics: 21

@anticpated wrote:

On a sidenote, I did receive a HSPA+ signal whilst in Edinburgh which means they must be experimenting with faster speeds.

Depending on which way the wind is blowing, I spot an EDGE signal out here in Anglesey. Its often said we're at least 10 years behind the rest of the UK Smiley Wink

Topics: 21

@Anonymous wrote:
I think I'm the only person not bothered about 4G. When I'm out an about its rare that I'm not connected to HSPDA and thats fast enough for what I use my phone for.

If I had a tablet PC that I use out and about then perhaps it would be a different story.

As my mother succinctly put when the EE bloke was saying about how we should be competing with other countries for 4G: "Why do we need to compete?" Followed by a long monologue on why people are so fascinated by text messaging every minute.... But she has a point, 4G isn't that important whilst you're mobile on a mobile though if you're static with poor internet speeds generally then its an improvement. My own interests of course but I suppose some will like the fact that watching a tv show on a small screen whilst shopping is a price worth paying. 

Topics: 548

EE4G....isn't that a bra size? No other interest personally!Smiley Surprised

Level 7: Part Timer

@jonsie wrote:

EE4G....isn't that a bra size? No other interest personally!Smiley Surprised

Now that's a girl I would LOVE to meet............. Smiley Wink
I agree, not too interested in 4G, & according to reports at the moment the initial EE4G will be slower than 3G!!! 
Everything will be OK in the end. If it isn't OK, then it's not the end!!
Topics: 548

Topics: 536

(.)(.)
Her again.... she's been round the block a few times !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

@jonsie wrote:

Met her today, big girl!Smiley Wink

jonsie in Thailand Holiday mode already Smiley Very Happy

Topics: 247

I wonder if Thailand will ever recover from jonsie's visit? Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1