Did you mean: 

E3 2021

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

The annual E3 conference finished up this week and there was a great selection of new and exciting games announced during the conference! It was a bit strange to not see any offerings from Sony this year who have decided to no longer take part in E3 but there were still some fantastic games on show. 

I've picked a few titles and announcements that peaked my interest below.... 

Battlefield 2042 - Official Reveal Trailer

Halo Infinite - Game Overview Trailer

AVATAR: FRONTIERS OF PANDORA Trailer

Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Official Reveal Trailer

Dying Light 2 Stay Human - Official Gameplay Trailer

What were your personal favourites from this years E3? Share them in the comments below! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Martin-O2 I'm not surprised about Sony not taking part, the PS5 has been out of stock for months, they must have some kind of problem as there are no estimated delivery dates at all.

Played a lot of the BF series on PC, BF 2042 looks interesting and Halo, DL2 Stay Human too.

Message 2 of 3

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous Apparently they are done with it for good and will be doing their own thing from now on Not quite sure why though. 

I'm really looking forward to the Battlefield game! I mostly play COD at the moment but could do with a change. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3