Disney Star Movie night! - Signs

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 16.07.56.png

Hey everyone, 

Welcome to the O2 Community movie night! After a week of voting we've decided on Signs as the movie to watch and tonight's the night yahoo

How is this going to work? 

We'll all start the film at the same time, I'm thinking 8pm if that works for everyone? Then we can then discuss the movie as it happens in the comments of this thread. smile Feel free to get involved even if you only have Signs on a Blu-Ray or another streaming service. wink

There is a fantastic range of movies and TV shows that have just hit Disney+ with the launch of Disney Star so if everyone has fun tonight we can make it a regular feature. cool

Get your Disney+ Extra. Whether you’re new to O2 or upgrading, you can get 6 months of Disney+ on us, with our latest plans. Simply choose it as your Extra when you checkout.

Not ready for an upgrade? Add Disney+ as an Extra to your current plan via My O2 for £5.99 a month, and we’ll give you £2 a month off your bill.

Already got Disney+? That's no reason to miss out on 6 months on us. You can choose Disney+ as an Extra even if you're already a subscriber. Check out our Disney+ Extra FAQs for more info.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 117
116 REPLIES 116

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

I may be able to, depending on the time @TheresaV 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 117

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I'm thinking of sticking with the original time of 8pm. How does that work for everyone? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 12 of 117

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

8pm is perfect - already logged in on my ipad so I can do it in front of the TV haha

signature

Message 13 of 117

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Not sure what post-dinner entertainment is on the cards tonight, @TheresaV - I'll have to check with the boss, as we've exhausted latest releases of her favourite genres, and just lastnight rediscovered an old favourite on iPlayer that first aired back in 1997 with a 90-minute episode, "The Wrestler's Tomb"... 

I know she did not like Signs, branding M Night Shyamalan's films as "weird" - this is despite her really enjoying his "The Sixth Sense"!

I may drop in to see what chat is happening though, you plan away, see how the movie night pans out - would be a nice "regular" feature if it works!

Message 14 of 117

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

8pm it is @MI5 @jonsie @Mi-Amigo Looking forward to seeing you then! smiling

No worries at all @pgn ! Feel free to pop in if you like, otherwise we will see you on the next one wink We are actually thinking of making this a regular thing if people are up for it! Could be lots of fun, especially when we dress up like @sheepdog suggested joy 

signature

Message 15 of 117

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Will watch later but not in sync with the rest of you!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 16 of 117

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

I'll try for 8pm though my preferred film starting time is 9pm. 

Message 17 of 117

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

No worries if you can't make it for 8pm @gmarkj@sheepdog! We can have a post movie discussion after the fact. slight_smile

signature

Message 18 of 117

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I hope you are all readyyyyy

signature

Message 19 of 117

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Go go go go

signature

Message 20 of 117