cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ Group Watch - Perfect for The Mandalorian!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Who's been watching the new season of The Mandalorian? I never bothered with it during Season 1 but when Season 2 started, I decided to start watching and I'm glad I did as I'm absolutely hooked to it. Love the characters, and The Child of course, and the actors they've got fit the roles brilliantly.

I wanted to talk about a new feature that recently launched on Disney+ called 'GroupWatch' which sounds great for trying to avoid a massive spoiler situation with your closest friends and family.

What's GroupWatch?
GroupWatch is a feature that lets you watch any title on Disney+ with your personal friends and family virtually through the app. GroupWatch will sync your streams so that you can easily watch together, even when you're apart.

So for me, I can watch this weeks Mandalorian episode (S2 Ep3 if you weren't counting!) simultaneously with my brother (aka the Spoiler King) and can WhatsApp each other during epic battles, twists or shocks, knowing we won't have spoiled it for one another.

Who else is hooked to The Mandalorian, and what's been your best moment or episode so far? Think you'll make use of the GroupWatch feature?

PS. Not got Disney+? On O2 you can get up to 12 months on us, on select handsets and custom plans. What are you waiting for? 😉

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Not watched any of S2 yet - was waiting for most of it to be out before I started!
Really liked S1. If they can be even 80% as good it'll be worth the time!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
Not watched any of S2 yet - was waiting for most of it to be out before I started!
Really liked S1. If they can be even 80% as good it'll be worth the time!

I've been finding it just as enjoyable - love that every episode is essentially its own mini movie, but all still manages to link together to satisfy a bigger narrative and story. Also loving the use of well known celebs to play main characters in a lot of episodes... keeps things fresh and exciting!

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
It’s just not Star Trek
Message 4 of 4