Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crisps

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We have had threads on favourite chocolates and sweets.

I was wondering, in light of a recent TV programme on favourite crisps, what are your favourite flavours or types?

Mine? I love Quavers, but, oddly don`t like cheese and onion crisps, and also like smokey bacon crisps.

Me mum used to have crisp butties laughing 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I love plain old tortilla chips, no salsa needed but some guacamole is always welcome. I also really like baked crisps and would probably never say no to a bag of Ready Salted oven baked Walkers smiling

@Mi-Amigo  I've never had a crisps butty but it sounds like quite a treat!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 13

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Ready salted or smokey bacon n Chee's onion don't like salt and vinegar but can't eat them lol also buggles are nice there a BBQ flavour in a big bag try them
Message 3 of 13

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Sweetpepper! 

❤️

Chips!

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 4 of 13

Baz
Level 4: Observant
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

pringles here for me and the saying is right once you pop you can't stop  tend to go Texas BBQ or Cheese and Onion 

Message 5 of 13

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
@Baz ye pringles green forgot the flavor
Message 6 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I still have crisp butties _ Seabrooke's Salt & Vinegar on Warburton's medium sliced with Lurpack butter Eating sandwich animated emoticon

Message 7 of 13

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I still have crisp butties _ Seabrooke's Salt & Vinegar on Warburton's medium sliced with Lurpack butter Eating sandwich animated emoticon

Hi @jonsie  Are you gonna bring your crisp butties and join the usual suspects regulars on the new Challenge? Comments have already been posted but doesn`t open until midnight. We`d all love you to join us.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 8 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Baz
Level 4: Observant
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@liggerz87  they could be the light green = sour cream & onion or the dark green one's are the cheese and onion 

Message 10 of 13