Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a Rumour

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Ok this is the definition of off topic:)

Rule to this game is to create a rumour about the person who posted above you:)

More rediculous or believable the better:)

Lets keep it clean ey:)

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 130
129 REPLIES 129

Anonymous
Not applicable

true doll, just annoys me that there are soo many people out of a job, then i have to deal with pathetic morons... one lady was superb, saw i was in pain and got me a seat, and kept a eye on me.. but the guys... jeez....

Message 61 of 130

Anonymous
Not applicable

it annoys me that people like me that are on benefits & find jobs hard to find as you are disabled want to earn money then you get bums that use the system & sit in bed all day

Message 62 of 130

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hear hear!!
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 63 of 130

Anonymous
Not applicable

took me 2 years to find a suitable job for me & 2 minutes for them to get in front of the tv

Message 64 of 130

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I think on the whole the benefit system is flawed. There's too many people who'd prefer to sit and do nothing than get off their arse and get a job. If you don't contribute to society I don't believe you should be allowed to vote.

Don't get me wrong I'm not racist and I wasn't raised with money. Admittedly my family is very well off now. But we grew up with if it breaks you either fix it or go without. More people need to want to get somewhere in life. No one gives you things for free.
Message 65 of 130

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hey though who am I to say everyone should want to do something with their lives. I'm happy for people to do sod all all day long under two conditions.

1)you don't work for me
2) I don't pay for you to do it
Message 66 of 130

Anonymous
Not applicable

^^ i like that one

Message 67 of 130

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will start a rumour on benefits.

The government employs a french company to carry out medicals on people on benefits........ Nope sorry that is true.

My brother who was born with spinabifida who had his leg amputated when he was 18 was classed disabled and then due to complications had his second leg amputated was then deemed not disabled and deemed fit for work.......... nope that one is true as well.

My local MP came to my house last year before the elections and was told about this and said he was disgusted and would be fighting our cause decided to vote for reductions in the benefit system that will impact on people that actually need it........... nope that one is true

The goverment have decided to stop wasting hundreds of millions of pounds on a antiquated and disgraceful system...... 

Message 68 of 130

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
😞
Message 69 of 130

Anonymous
Not applicable

im sorry to hear sweetheart, sadly all you said was true...

Message 70 of 130