Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Reply
Level 33: Firestarter
Posts: 7,173
Registered: ‎03-08-2018

Re: Coronavirus in the UK

C.Leclerc....Some people seem to (think?) they are immune @Cleoriff

All the Ministers (with the exception of Rishi Sunak) have no experience or knowledge of the position they have been placed in.
Home Secretary..P.Patel background, training knowledge experience = none
Matt Hancock..background training knowledge experience = none
I am not at all surprised that we are up sh*t creek without a paddle.
Grant Shapps is a very dubious character, and has used 3 different surnames other than Shapps.
We are being led by a lot of Raggamuffins of questionable backgrounds.
And this is MY life in their hands! This incapable shower of nits.



Posts: 18,184
Topics: 144
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: Coronavirus in the UK

Not sure how private jet travel works in Dubai - pretty sure Hamilton would not have travelled on a commercial airline, either, @Cleoriff.

@TallTrees Hits the nail on the head - just because I could successfully extract the Broken Heart and reconnect the Ankle bone to the Knee bone in Operation without ringing the buzzer does not make me a qualified surgeon. 

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Posts: 101,684
Topics: 770
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Coronavirus in the UK


@pgn wrote:

Not sure how private jet travel works in Dubai - pretty sure Hamilton would not have travelled on a commercial airline, either, @Cleoriff.

@TallTrees Hits the nail on the head - just because I could successfully extract the Broken Heart and reconnect the Ankle bone to the Knee bone in Operation without ringing the buzzer does not make me a qualified surgeon. 


@pgnJust to correct you, it wasn't Hamilton, it was Charles Leclerc. A young 24 year old who drives for Ferrari. rofl

Oh and I love the comparison of the 'experts' to the Operation game. Even though, in the very best of circumstances, connecting the ankle bone to the knee bone would give you an extremely short leg. LOL

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Posts: 18,184
Topics: 144
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: Coronavirus in the UK

I sit corrected, and a leg shorter on one side, @Cleoriff LOL

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Posts: 101,684
Topics: 770
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Coronavirus in the UK


@pgn wrote:

I sit corrected, and a leg shorter on one side, @Cleoriff LOL


Pleased you are sitting @pgn. You certainly wouldn't be able to stand. LOL

It gave me a good laugh this dull, dreary, 'same old same old' morning...so thanks for that. heart

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Posts: 18,184
Topics: 144
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: Coronavirus in the UK

Getting ready for the local version of Burns Night on 25th Jan, @Cleoriff- given the many ties that exist between Northern Ireland and Scotland 🤣tumblr_5adeb4d4a8035c74ad9fb6a165d08a16_5536ac59_500.png

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Posts: 101,684
Topics: 770
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Coronavirus in the UK

rofl

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Level 33: Firestarter
Posts: 7,173
Registered: ‎03-08-2018

Re: Coronavirus in the UK

Funny @pgn
Have you eaten some haggis?
I haven't.
Is that tie 👔 Stranraer to Larne😂




Posts: 18,184
Topics: 144
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: Coronavirus in the UK

OK, we drifted OT there, normal service resumes 😉

 

What needs to be done to drum the correct behaviours into people's heads? 

  • Selfies, champagne and dancing caught on camera at lockdown flat party in Salford. 

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/selfies-champagne-dancing-lockd...

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Posts: 101,684
Topics: 770
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Coronavirus in the UK


@pgn wrote:

OK, we drifted OT there, normal service resumes 😉

 

What needs to be done to drum the correct behaviours into people's heads? 

  • Selfies, champagne and dancing caught on camera at lockdown flat party in Salford. 

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/selfies-champagne-dancing-lockd...


Mmmmmmm. Bad enough the lockdown party, even worse they were so stupidly arrogant to post pictures all over Instagram...rage

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker