• 25121 Posts
  • 808 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just had e-mail from the girls re-winning Best British Video at BRITS

Congratulations girls.

(Been a fan before they won X Factor)

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25121 Posts
  • 808 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@jonsie- Ok so Little Mix and Pink are not to your musical taste but both acts are appreciated by fans of all ages. I am of the same opinion as @Cleoriff with regards to those other acts mentioned but there are clearly many who like them.

As has been said "each to their own" and it is a shame that different musical tastes should cause a little friction and certainly was not be intention in posting this.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 11 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@jonsie- Ok so Little Mix and Pink are not to your musical taste but both acts are appreciated by fans of all ages. I am the of the same opinion as @Cleoriff with regards to those other acts but there many clearly like them.

It is a shame that different musical tastes should cause a little friction and certainly was not be intention in posting this.

No friction intended. My sense of humour must be lacking lately. All comments meant to be jocular so apologies if anyone took offence.

...but they really are cr@p....in my very humble opinion wink

Message 12 of 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Fortunately, having known you for years, I love your sense of humour @jonsie...

I also know in the grand scheme of things ie music, we share very similar tastes....(apart from Little Mix and Pink) LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 15

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Sorry @jonsie I love Little Mix and Pink too.

Pink often appears on the Ellen Degeneres show as she is a personal friend of hers. Pink also wrote, and sings, the signature tune of Ellen's show.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 14 of 15

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@jonsie- Ok so Little Mix and Pink are not to your musical taste but both acts are appreciated by fans of all ages. I am the of the same opinion as @Cleoriff with regards to those other acts but there many clearly like them.

It is a shame that different musical tastes should cause a little friction and certainly was not be intention in posting this.

No friction intended. My sense of humour must be lacking lately. All comments meant to be jocular so apologies if anyone took offence.

...but they really are cr@p....in my very humble opinion wink

You have never offended me @jonsie and I seriously doubt you ever will. And, like @Cleoriff, I love your sense of humour. So keep it coming, mate Happy Dance

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 15 of 15