Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 22

Re: Community tips for managing stress

@OldFart 

it is! but cool on the other hand Smiley Very Happy

@Marjo 

I so wanna have that...

There is one where you can colour anatomic things... Wanted that and got it from my best friend last year. It's in my old house still tho...

The Dutch love such books, got some there (still in old town...) ... Should bring them here next time I'll go ^^

And hell... I love Mandalas! Smiley Happy

Mum and I used to buy a book, copy it, so we could colour it again and again ^^

iPhone XR * 64 GB * (Product) Red * unlocked
iPad Air wifi & LTE * 16 GB * White * unlocked + iPad Air 2 wifi only
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR
Topics: 259

[ Edited ]

3 x diazepam (on prescription) they relax your muscles and disengage you from your feelings. Lie down comfortably in bed whilst the tablets do their work, usually within 10 minutes. Maximum 3 tablets per day. They are tranquilizers and can become addictive unless taken wisely, which I do

Snuggling up with my cat Marty cat

Music just does not do it for me at all

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Level 10: Inspirational

[ Edited ]

@Marjo 

Carry an iPod and tend to listen to music during my lunchbreak away from my desk which tends to be the sort of stuff I've posted in the what are you listening to thread.

@WispaRed7Thought you were as chilled out as a cucumber in a fridge Smiley Happy

Current tech used:
Nokia 5 on giffgaff, Core i7 9700F PC with Win 10 Pro. Apple Mac Mini late 2014 with Core i5 running 10.15
Home Internet Connection: Zen Internet Fibre To The Premises Full Fibre 1 38 Mbps Down/9 Mbps up,
I don't work for O2 but have an interest in networks (including mobile) and IT (which is how I earn my living)
Topics: 259

@techtamer wrote:

@WispaRed7Thought you were as chilled out as a cucumber in a fridge Smiley Happy

@techtamer I've never been called that before ha ha ha ... actually, I'm a born worrier ... but getting out into the fresh air once a day helps, so does having an afternoon of non-alcoholic drinks with my close friends at a nearby bar

The most stressful thing in my life at present is looking after my mum who is elderly and infirm, but who is also demanding and it's a strain. I visit her to keep her company and it's my good friends who help me by talking things through with me. I couldn't do without them smiling

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Level 1: Joiner

Easy solution for stress....

Have a W..........ALK!!!!!! 

My name is Oliver Queen. After five years in hell, I returned home with only one goal: to save my city. But my old approach wasn't enough. I had to become someone else. I had to become something else. I had to become the Green Arrow.
Level 8: Talented

I’m doing the couch to 5k.. I’m on the final week.. I hate running but it has been quite relaxing..
iPhone 6S Plus
EE 20gb sim only
Apple Watch Series 5