Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 547

Re: Community Spotlight

Just a thought....shouldn't 'partners' have an equal say on decisions and stuff?

That will teach me to marry a Thai lady 

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

No comment 🙄
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Community Manager

Very nice spotlight, @Glory1! I have 2 questions: how do you make American lasagne (what's the difference?), and which mobile games do you play? Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Well @Marjo the mobile games I'm addicted to at the moment are Halloween Witch Connect a match 3 game and Word Cookies a word game which really stretches my brain. I have other match 3 games on my mobile. I find Go Vuzzle games rather fun hut Halloween Witch Connect and Word Cookies are my 'go to' when I want to stretch myself.

As for lasagne, which I haven't made in a while, I make mine with mozarella not a cheese sauce. Thst's what I was used to in New York when it was cooked by my many Italian friends and learned to make myself. I just don't like the cheese sauce. It doesn't taste the same.

Topics: 42
Ideas: 0

Hi @Glory1 nice to find out more about you & welcome to the forum Smiley Happy
iPhone 8 plus 64 GB Rose Gold (on Vodafone) Smiley Happy iPad mini 4 128 GB (wifi only)
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

@Glory1 I'm currently feverishly playing Juice Jam on my iPhone. It's also a "match 3" kind of game, very colourful and addictive! I'm at level 293. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for the tip! I've just installed Word Cookies. Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Thank you @blissgirl it's a pleasure to be part of the Forum. I'm having such fun and learning things too.

Topics: 677

Hi @Glory1. Lovely spotlight and welcome to the forum (again) Smiley Very Happy

I enjoy our banter and discussions.

Couple of questions from me...

Do you ever go back to the USA nowadays?

Are you allowed to vote in presidential elections as you are an American citizen although living here?

*The Game Is On*

I love Juice Jam @Marjo but haven't played it in a while. I'm playing a similar game on my Kindle called Cookie Cats which I find addictive.

Thing is I have a lot of games on my phone but I have hundreds on my Kindle as well. So I tend to switch between the two. I've been known to get so caught up in a game I'm still playing at 05.00 😂

Thank you @Cleoriff.

I used to go back to the States but I have a serious heart condition and was advised by my doc not to take any long flights so I haven't been back in a while. Still keep in touch with my friends by email though.

I would have been allowed to vote in the elections if I kept it up when I first arrived here but I didn't. I also didn't feel it right to use my vote when I knew I would never go back to live there. And, yes, I knew from the moment I arrived that I was never going back.