Topics: 140

Re: Community Off Topic Gang

A slash, sorry, flash of inspired thinking, that one. 😉

Thanks everyone! 😎
Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Topics: 341

[ Edited ]

The TEAPOT AWARD FOR FUNNIEST OFF-TOPIC POST

teapot2.jpg

JUNE 2019

Every month, the TEA-POST AWARD FOR FUNNIEST OFF-TOPIC POST - T.A.F.F.O.P - is awarded.

All members of the Community Off Topic Gang can vote for their favourite funniest post, which was posted on any Off-Topic thread between 1 June and 30 June.

Nominations could be one of @Bambino `s Wednesday Laughs; or an off-the-cuff comment in the Virtual Lounge; or a pun or play-on-words in Word Association...

There is no restriction, just as long as its a post in Off Topic in June - so it`s over to you...

You have up to 12 noon on Monday 15 July - to post your vote for the post which you found the funniest, and where it was posted.

The votes cast will be counted and the results announced on Tuesday 16 July and the member who received the most votes will be awarded the T.A.F.F.O.P. for June 2019.

The voting is now open.

Thank you.

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 765

I shall vote for myself. Jaw-dropping

I worked for ages to find all those silly terms when arguing against CRICKET for a wordsearch.

It made me laugh again when I read it. (There again, I'm easily pleased) rofl

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/GAME-Countries-Word-Search-Puzzle/m-p/1237480/highlight/true...

If I don't win, I don't care but I still don't want cricket as a wordsearch. clown

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker

Nothing wrong with nominating your own post @Cleoriff  and I admit I did find some of the names you found funny... joy

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 140

Extricating myself from the Willey/Holding dilemma, I give @Cleoriff my vote too. I chortled gleefully over her post, once I had wiped the tea splatters off my phone... 😁
Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account

The TEAPOT AWARD FOR FUNNIEST OFF-TOPIC POST

teapot2.jpg

JUNE 2019

The post which received the most votes is the post by @Cleoriff for her post on cricket terms in the Word Search game

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/GAME-Countries-Word-Search-Puzzle/m-p/1237480/highlight/true...

So the T.A.F.F.O.P for JUNE 2019 is awarded to @Cleoriff 

Congratulation @Cleoriff  

Robert Kennedy.

Thanks @Mi-Amigo 

See this is what happens when you vote for yourself....rofl

You have Bowled a Maiden Over Bow Bouncy

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 580

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

groan....tongue winking

See? We could do cricket now I've learnt all the stupid terminology. Though I must admit supernova I  mean super over ...is a new one for me...LOL

*The Game Is On*

Level 17: Luminescent

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

groan....tongue winking

See? We could do cricket now I've learnt all the stupid terminology. Though I must admit supernova I  mean super over ...is a new one for me...LOL

My wife came up "Champagne Super-Over" literally as the over was being played.  Then the BBC (and other media firms) nicked it LOL

Thanks

Steve