Community Movie Night - Pet Sematary

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

jeshoots-com-PpYOQgsZDM4-unsplash.jpg

Hi everyone!

Welcome to our fourth official Community Movie Night! 

This month's theme was Stephen King/horror movies as suggested by our very own Mi-Amigo and tonight is finally the night - After you have been voting for three days the decision has been made for the 2019 version of Pet Sematary (why do you do this to me) as the film to watch and I hope you are ready for a sleepless night (I sure am not) upside_down

How does it work? Well, as always we will all gather here tonight at 8pm and simultaneously start watching the film. The comment section will give us the opportunity to then discuss on the who's and what's of the film whilst watching it. The film itself is readily available on Netflix, so we hope a lot of you can join but feel free to get involved even if you only have Pet Sematary on a Blu-Ray or another streaming service hugging

Otherwise, we will see you here at 8pm, with your popcorn at the ready, steady, watch!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 118
117 REPLIES 117

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122349 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Great news @TheresaV 

Could we just reiterate that THIS is the 2019 version we are watching. (There was the original in 1986 and it's NOT that one):wink:.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 118

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25015 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @TheresaV 

Really looking forward to watching PET SEMATARY with everyone from 8pm tonight - even if it does scare the hell out of me like the 1986 version did [and "Yes", I too will be watching alone] Fear so will probably have a sleepless night

Let`s get ready...

Popcorn Cool GIF - Popcorn Cool Story - Discover & Share GIFs

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 3 of 118

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Great news @TheresaV 

Could we just reiterate that THIS is the 2019 version we are watching. (There was the original in 1986 and it's NOT that one):wink:.

YES! Everyone, make sure you are watching the 2019 version of Pet Sematary cowboy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 4 of 118

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

Thank you @TheresaV 

Really looking forward to watching PET SEMATARY with everyone from 8pm tonight - even if it does scare the hell out of me like the 1986 version did [and "Yes", I too will be watching alone] Fear so will probably have a sleepless night

Let`s get ready...

Popcorn Cool GIF - Popcorn Cool Story - Discover & Share GIFs

At least we can suffer together @Mi-Amigo sweat_smile

signature

Message 5 of 118

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25015 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @TheresaV 

Don`t you have the support of your buddy @LukasB to watch the movie with and hide behind in the scary bits ??

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 6 of 118

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

He is no help that one @Mi-Amigo, he would probably scare me for the fun of it randomly throughout the film upside_down

signature

Message 7 of 118

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

show them what you scared me with @TheresaV joy

signature

Message 8 of 118

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Enjoy the film tonight - I am off out for a curry tonight, so will catch up over the weekend!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 9 of 118

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
I am surely not gonna post the photo of that monstrosity of a spider here @LukasB 

Ahh enjoy @gmarkj, maybe you can let us know in the next couple of days how you found the film after watching it smiling

signature

Message 10 of 118