cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comedy Competition: Want to see Micky Flanagan Live?

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

We have unexpectedly acquired 2 tickets to see Micky Flanagan in concert on the 4th December at the O2 arena London.

To enter, simply post a (clean ;)) joke from one of your favourite comedians (or a picture of a famous comedy scene with a description) below and we'll choose our favourite slight_smile

The tickets will be at the venue, but once we pick a winner, we'll give your details over to them and the tickets will be ready to collect from 5.30pm on the day of the event from the O2 Concierge desk which is located in the main entrance under the blue balls. All you will need to do is quote your name and show some form of Photographic ID.

One of my faves is the famous 'Fork Handles' scene from 'The Two Ronnies' grin

fork handles.jpg

This competition will be closing on the 4th November at 4PM, so get your entries in as soon as you can.

Cheers, Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Tim Vine:
"My Mum always used to beat me with the telephone - I was always on the receiving end"....

ps - I can't get to London Sat but I thought I'd chuck it in anyway slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No one else playing?
Tommy Cooper:
Two blondes walk into a building……….you’d think at least one of them would have seen it.
My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli. A strong currant pulled him in.
Ireland’s worst air disaster occurred early this morning when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery. Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 1826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the night.
‘Doc I can’t stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home’ “That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome. ‘Is it common?’ “It’s not unusual.”
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Micky Flanagan:
"I was watching the London Marathon and saw one runner dressed as a chicken and another runner dressed as an egg. And I thought: 'This could be interesting.'"

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Which came first though? The Chicken or the egg?

:lol:

Message 5 of 5