cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmastime 2015

Anonymous
Not applicable

Chriistmas music on last night in the pub ... heard my favourite 'newish' song ... ... ... :womanvery-happy: ... ... ... Mariah Carey / All I Want For Christmas Is You ... ... ... good beaty sound & like her voice ... ... ... :womanhappy: ... ... ... hoping for Daniel Craig in my Christmas stocking Bouncy 

Wispa' Cat

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous if you are talking Christmas music then this is my favourite...and has been since it was released

And for you Jane

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Here in Spain they are just starting to put up decorations....the town isnt decorated yet but will be before I leave.They usually have a big tree which stands outside the Casa Cultura......Christmas here is still a very very religious time of year....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

ty for the vids Cleo'

I too like the one with Kirsty Mcoll & the Pogues ... ... ... some lines in the song make me laugh 

Message 4 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

ty for the vids Cleo'

I too like the one with Kirsty Mcoll & the Pogues ... ... ... some lines in the song make me laugh 

Yes the words make me smile as well......and whatever the content.. that song has, for the past two years running been voted favourite Christmas song of all time (sorry Bing Crosby...but the polls I listened to, put you in 2nd and 3rd place) Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

I personally love the oldies beats for Christmas...1940's and 1950's all the way!!

Here's a great a song by Elvis

This being said YES, I admit Mariah Carey's song is super uplifting and fun!

Message 6 of 25

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous if you are talking Christmas music then this is my favourite...and has been since it was released

Absolute classic I never get sick of hearing....

Message 7 of 25

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions
1st December: listening to the radio driving a long distance only to be met by the constant chatter about Christmas by the DJ's followed by, and this is at 8am: ONE HOUR OF CHRISTMAS TUNES! Needless to say I found an alternate station at 8am. I hate all Christmas records with a passion. Oh and just because its the 1st December, at the petrol station when I paid for the fuel I looked at the cashier who was wearing a reindeer christmas jumper. Made me laugh but waaaaaayyyyy too early. Sigh, the next 23 days are going to be spent wearing earphones when I'm out and about. Sheepdog in "Scrooge" mode
Message 8 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I agree with that to a great extent @sheepdog. Not to say I don't like Christmas...I love it ...but get exasperated by Christmas adverts appearing in November....folk decorating their houses as soon as they can...and all the sales everywhere to remind you of the need to spend spend spend. 

I never put my decorations up till the 18th December...even when the kids were little. Mind you that was because it mysteriously always appeared to be my job....My husband is one of those who thinks everything gets done by the Christmas Fairy......NOW who sounds like Scrooge??. Bah Humbug LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 25

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I have a single song you all need to hear...

Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 10 of 25