cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmastime 2014

Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually bought a real Norway spruce tree today from Yorkshire Trading (formerly Woolworths shop)

about 15" high Smiley LOL in a terracotta pot ..... with the intention of putting it out into the yard next year

I put a gold star atop the central spike ..... but ..... it went bent ..... = ..... not a good look

so's I trimmed back the central spike until the said gold pretty star was vertical & admired the result of my ministrations

tree now about 9" tall to top point of star Don't know

& to boot I had cut off the growing point = what a buerk I'd been LOL

but it looks nice on my kitchen/diner windowsill slight_smile

& I'm off to the same shop tomorrow for another one to put in the yard anyway 

ho ho ho 

WispaRed7 :womanvery-happy: Jingle Bells

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd love to see a piccie if at all possible Jane. 

😄

Message 2 of 27

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions
I'm super excited about Christmas!!! slight_smile slight_smile
Message 3 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd love to see a piccie if at all possible Jane. 

😄

BoB it'll be Christmastime 2015 before I can get my head round posting pics from my phone to anywhere = ha ha ha LOL

Message 4 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Christmas....So much to do...so little time to do it...:smileysad: (As usual) Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Somebody (cannot remember who)  wrote:

Christmas....So much to do...so little time to do it

Is that sentiment embedded in female DNA, I wonder?   Every year I hear so many women, of all ages, bemoaning the fact that "Christmas is coming so fast", "don't know when I am going to find time to do all that I have to do" etc etc etc    But you've had a year since the last one - a whole YEAR.   Smiley Very Happy   Funny how multi-tasking never seems to work for them come Christmas time.

(Lights blue touch paper and retires to safe distance............Dance)

Message 6 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

LOLLOLLOL

Ah but...some of us (me) decide to take ourselves off to Spain @Anonymous  from the 2-11th December...so really should not be complaining at all. It will get done. It always does...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Somebody (cannot remember who)  wrote:

Christmas....So much to do...so little time to do it

Is that sentiment embedded in female DNA, I wonder?   Every year I hear so many women, of all ages, bemoaning the fact that "Christmas is coming so fast", "don't know when I am going to find time to do all that I have to do" etc etc etc    But you've had a year since the last one - a whole YEAR.   Smiley Very Happy   Funny how multi-tasking never seems to work for them come Christmas time.

(Lights blue touch paper and retires to safe distance............Dance)

@Anonymous ..... = ..... re: your signature - I wanna be someones shot of whiskey ..... maybe Santa will bring me him this Christmastime ho ho ho

WispaRed7 :womanvery-happy: it's the little things in life which matter = those little things that money can't buy

Message 8 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes indeed @Cleoriff. Joking aside, the amount of time and planning and work that our womenfolk put into making Christmas a happy and uplifting family time is amazing. My heart goes out to those who for all sorts of reasons miss out on that.
Message 9 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I wanna be someones shot of whiskey ..... maybe Santa will bring me him this Christmastime ho ho ho

Well if you have been very, very good who knows what you might find in your stocking on Christmas morning!! Bouncy Drum  Popcorn

Message 10 of 27