Christmas Traditions!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Calendar_Sliced_01.png

Hey everyone, 

Christmas is a time for traditions and in today's advent calendar thread we'd love to hear yours! 

Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 15.38.49.png

Do you and your family have any Christmas traditions? Do you go somewhere special every year or have any unique rituals that you go through at Christmas time? Let us know below. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just putting up my cards is about all I've done this year, however ...

I bought my cards from the Parkinson's charity & made a small donation to make do for me sending out few cards due to my right hand hurting when writing ... sent other Season's Greetings via electronic means

Maybe a new tradition from this year onwards will be to support Parkinsons as have done this year

My dear dad Roy had Parkinson's disease & I miss him all the time but especially at Christmas when he'd watch us open our presents before opening his own 

Message 11 of 13

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35235 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Four candles on the table, and special Christmas table mats and place settings. And a real tree. And one present opened by each child before bed on Christmas Eve.
Message 12 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

That's a lovely idea @Anonymous! 

@pgn We used to get one present on Christmas eve as a kid! It was a good taster for the main event! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 13