cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas 2017

Anonymous
Not applicable

Received my 1st Christmas card in the post today ... it's from a cousin I havn't seen in 4 years or so ... she wrote a lovely newsy letter ... & ... gave me her phone number ... slight_smile ... I've put the card amongst my cat ornaments on the kitchen window sill ... I always put my cards up the time when I receive them

Tomorrow I shall put the Christmas tree up ... it'll be the small pink one ... the big green tree complete with fairy lights & decorations, wrapped up in the old airing cupboard is now more than I can manage christmas_tree

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

@sheepdog Challenge Accepted! yahoo LOL

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 21 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Wa10 wrote:

For many years I've not bought or sent Christmas cards, as I've thought that the money would be put to better use helping others less fortunate. Typically I've chosen a charity each year to make a donation to, but this year I've instead spent the money on food and warm clothing to hopefully help make Christmas that little bit more comfortable for our less fortunate friends without a warm, dry place to call home.

Rather than a generic Christmas card, I prefer to share my love with those I care about at Christmas by making them smile (hence the #ChristmasJumperCountdown) and with a personal message. slight_smile  So here is my message to you all, and to all of my friends and family this Christmas time. Wishing you all God's blessing for a fantastic Christmas, and the very best for 2018. x

Love the video, the sentiments and the music. Nice one and a Merry Christmas and happy New Year to your good self 😃👍🎅🎅🎅🎅

Message 22 of 22