Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheap Chinese Fake Phones

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

I found a cool website selling cheap chinese fake phones. iPhones, Samsungs, Sony's etc all copied shamelessly. The funny thing is (to me anyway) is that you can get an iPhone running android slight_smile so for a laugh I've ordered one....

Now I'm not expecting anything special, in fact I'm not especially expecting it to work (so I won't be disappointed) but a dual SIM GSM/Wifi/GPS device you can't go wrong and I can't wait to see the look on all my apple fanboy mates faces when they see it......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Side by side you wouldn't know which was which. Must be some law against it somewhere....? wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 41 of 56

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Not in china there's not grin

Does it still have the correct trade marks and compliance symbols on the back?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 42 of 56

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

intresting on what some countries are doing about fake handsest http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19819965

And unless it has propper certification it will be an ilegial device and ofcom may be interested in it wink

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 43 of 56

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
"The CCK says the move is to protect consumers from substandard phones, safeguard mobile payment systems and prevent crime"

What **bleep** the move is because they weren't getting their cut haha.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 44 of 56

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Oh yes, its fully certified wink
Message 45 of 56

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Oh yes, its fully certified wink

As is I hope it's owner! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 46 of 56

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Everyone tells me I'm "special" !!
Message 47 of 56

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Everyone tells me I'm "special" !!

You'll do for us! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 48 of 56

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

Smiley Embarassed

Message 49 of 56

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Low standards perksie wink

•hides•
Message 50 of 56