Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 113

Re: Cats & Dogs

Just laid their eggs in your lawn.....next Spring there will be dead patches of grass !

https://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profile?pid=651
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Topics: 259

@Beenherebefore wrote:
Just laid their eggs in your lawn.....next Spring there will be dead patches of grass !

I meant to say it's now getting too cold for daddy long legs up here in Skipton, North Yorkshire ... but ... they have been around until just recently

I have closed my bedroom window this last week or so ... open from about Easter to usually about October half-term ... however ... it just seems to have gone cool outside 

About time to look out my cat Marty's or should I say my best M & S floral fluffy dressing gown to put at the bottom of my bed for him to sleep on at night ... yes, I look after him well ... = ... why not? 

Do you have any pets @Beenherebefore ? ... I think sometimes you live in GB & sometimes your other home in Murcia, Spain ... so maybe it's not fair on you or a pet?

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Topics: 695

@Beenherebefore wrote:

As to that ^^^^^ it wont make any difference to my lawn @Beenherebefore. My cats have ruined the lawn well before the crane flies lay their eggs...pensive

*The Game Is On*

Related image

Related image

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry

Just thought I'd leave this here. Only because I had a similar (albeit smaller) present left for me in the dining room this morning...nauseated face

Image may contain: meme and text

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 549

How nice. A gift to brighten any home 555

[ Edited ]

@Cleoriff wrote:

Just thought I'd leave this here. Only because I had a similar (albeit smaller) present left for me in the dining room this morning...nauseated face

Image may contain: meme and text

Was the present living @Cleoriff ?

Strangely & coincidently Marty was acting very peculiar yesterday evening ... he seemed to want me to fuss him & say he's a good boy ... then I went outside to have a cuppa tea & spotted it = a tiny shrew intact but not living ... the disposal don't bother me just wrap in plastic bag & tie in a knot & put in the outside bin ... but ... the thought of one less little shrew under the hedgerows does bother me ... ... ... Marty by this time had lost all interest ... = ... that's cats for you innit?

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
Community Manager

Hahaha @Cleoriff look at that facial expression! LOL Fortunately my cats only deal with fake rodents. They all end up under the sofa!

Here's another cat meme for you all Smiley Very Happy Poor Ralph!

BalloonCatMeme.jpg

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

@Marjo wrote:

Hahaha @Cleoriff look at that facial expression! LOL Fortunately my cats only deal with fake rodents. They all end up under the sofa!

Here's another cat meme for you all Smiley Very Happy Poor Ralph!

BalloonCatMeme.jpg

Sometimes cats can be a bit thick @Marjo LOL

@WispaRed7No the poor mouse was dead Smiley Sad. Just to add insult to injury Gizmo kept picking it up and chucking it around...as if to say 'wake up...I want to play some more'...!!!

*The Game Is On*

This made me laugh

Image result for cat friends images

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband