Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Community Manager

Re: Cats & Dogs

Some more puppies for you @jonsie smiling although I have no idea what breed they are!

cutedogs.jpeg

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 695

I 'think' they are retrievers (or labradors) @Marjo...though I expect @jonsie will know innocent

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 549

Definitely look like labrador to me 😀

Topics: 259

@Cleoriff wrote:

Jane I firmly believe in 'helper' dogs and cats in hospital in selected areas appropriately designed for animals

I actually started it in our care of the elderly unit. Initially as a Pat Dog service.... then it developed to patients having their own animals brought in. They were allowed to visit once a week and only if the patient was infection free...

That's brilliant @Cleoriff ... Cat 

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry

[ Edited ]

@jonsie's dog Sam who sadly had to be put down due to a brain tumour aged 11.

FB_IMG_1504862953771.jpg

Awww @jonsie your dog Sam ... the hardest part of having a well looked after & beloved pet is the parting ... cry

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry

No automatic alt text available.

Off Facebook xx cool

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband

A white cat....

*The Game Is On*

@Cleoriff wrote:

A white cat....

No flies on you @Cleoriff wink Cat Very Happy rainbow

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband

@WispaRed7 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

A white cat....

Maybe not Jane...but still getting crane flies (daddy long legs) popping in every night....Their last hurrah I think...getting a bit too cold for them now....Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

[ Edited ]

@Cleoriff wrote:

@WispaRed7 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

A white cat....

Maybe not Jane...but still getting crane flies (daddy long legs) popping in every night....Their last hurrah I think...getting a bit too cold for them now....Smiley Wink

@Cleoriff ... didn't know daddy long legs were called crane flies ... = ... too cold up here for them ... but ... not large spiders with hairy legs lol ... luckily they don't bother me ... 'owt to stop the slugs tho' ... = ... 'orrible things = yuk yuk yuk !!! 

My mum used to say at about this time of year ... = ... that she was 'putting the garden to bed for the Winter' ... I know you're a gardener Cleo' ... I've seen some small cyclamens £1 outside Yorkshire Trading (was Woolies) I'm fancying for my yard's central pseudo Grecian urn rose 

My cat Marty cat a neutered male ... well ... he (male hens) a back leg up & scents the bushes = it burns the greenery ... how about your cats?

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband