Cats & Dogs

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

R.I.P Pudsey heart

Pudsey the dog, winner of Britains got Talent, has died age 11

His owner Ashleigh Butler discovered that Pudsey had leukaemia when he became unwell.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40687875/pudsey-the-dog-from-britains-got-talent-is-dead

[Please find old related discussion about Cats & Dogs [old]  here]

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 884
883 REPLIES 883

Anonymous
Not applicable

The cat next door could be a really crappy undertaker.. it’s always depositing dead bodies (sometimes half dead) at the wrong door!

Message 371 of 884

Cleoriff
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

The cat next door could be a really crappy undertaker.. it’s always depositing dead bodies (sometimes half dead) at the wrong door!

Must like you @Anonymous 

They are bringing you presents. rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 372 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

Then it could be the crappest Father Christmas ever!

Message 373 of 884

Cleoriff
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Then it could be the crappest Father Christmas ever!

Pfffffftttt. Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 374 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nail.. head...
Message 375 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff Trust Gizmo to be Boss Cat & re: Food ... laughing  

Awww Lily ... she'd be warm under the bed ... how is she with spiders ? 

Your two cats are very different then Cleo ?

Message 376 of 884

Cleoriff
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff Trust Gizmo to be Boss Cat & re: Food ... laughing  

Awww Lily ... she'd be warm under the bed ... how is she with spiders ? 

Yes. Gizmo is male and ginger. Lily is a torty and female. They are brother and sister and hate each other. TBH, Lily was never as scared as this when we had her as she was looked after by Bugsy. Sadly when he died it was just her and Giz...

She is better in the summer though. Lies outside a lot though never ventures outside of our garden. Never known such a 'frit' cat!! When we had Mollie (another Torty) she was completely different. She would have batted Gizmo without a care in the world rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 377 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image may contain: cat

This photo has just come up on my Facebook page - I posted it 2 years ago today

My previous cat Wispa in her prime

She got to be 14.1/2 years old

Beautiful, svelte, sleek, glossy coat, quiet cat really, soft purr 

Liked being on the windowsills looking out onto the world passing by ... being outside at dawn / dusk / twillight ... playing with toys = bought or made ... snoozing on the best chair in the living room Cat

Will search out a photo of Marty ... off my Facebook page c&p to this thread Cat Happy

Message 378 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes. Gizmo is male and ginger. Lily is a torty and female. They are brother and sister and hate each other. TBH, Lily was never as scared as this when we had her as she was looked after by Bugsy. Sadly when he died it was just her and Giz...

She is better in the summer though. Lies outside a lot though never ventures outside of our garden. Never known such a 'frit' cat!! When we had Mollie (another Torty) she was completely different. She would have batted Gizmo without a care in the world rofl

I read your post last night @Cleoriff off my phone after I had closed down the laptop in the little bedroom so couldn't reply until now

I've only once had brother and sister cats ... Siamese ... Tigger a Seal Point + Cleo a Lilac Point

They slept together in a pet basket downstairs in the lounge

Only sleeping on the bed when Cleo was recovering from being spayed = no cones on head then to stop the animal pulling at the stitch(es), she didn't pull them out anyway

Tigger lying quietly on the bed with a pot on one of his hind legs = it had been broken somehow, he'd just turned up at the back door as normal when we noticed all was not well - he was very good at the vets.

They got along nicely ... Tigger usually deferring to Cleo who was a lot smaller than he was

It was Cleo who was the character ... first to the scoff whilst Tigger the gent would let her get to the shared food bowl before himself

Good looking cats 

Would have to look through old photo albums for pix of them Cat

Message 379 of 884

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93242 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

The thread title is very apt at the moment given the Brendan storm lashing the windows and uplifting anything that isn't tied down!

Message 380 of 884