Cats & Dogs

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122807 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

R.I.P Pudsey heart

Pudsey the dog, winner of Britains got Talent, has died age 11

His owner Ashleigh Butler discovered that Pudsey had leukaemia when he became unwell.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40687875/pudsey-the-dog-from-britains-got-talent-is-dead

[Please find old related discussion about Cats & Dogs [old]  here]

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 884
883 REPLIES 883

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Crowd finding mm. I would much rather the money had gone to the cats protection league to be honest. 

Message 341 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lovely cat photos @Martin-O2 

Like @Cleoriff I hope it gets more cats adopted ... yes, @Mi-Amigo Battersea Dogs & Cats Home springs to mind

@jonsie I do support the Cats Protection League ... they do a wonderful job Cat Very Happy

Message 342 of 884

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I really love what they did @Anonymous ! I'll have to try to get down there to see it although that station is not on my route. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 343 of 884

Seahorse
Level 4: Observant
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous oh I love battersea, they send me updates on the pets. I don't live in london though so instead I volunteer at Pawprints which is in Rugby. Do any of you volunteer for charity work? It's very rewarding.

Message 344 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Seahorse ... I sponsor a cat cabin at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home ... & ... get updates on that ... I don't do any volunteer work these days but have in the past ... I have a cat ginger / white Marty, he came from  Craven Cat Rescue ... there is a new Cat charity shop in a nice precinct in Skipton ... it's for the Yorkshire Cat Rescue ... I intend to go and have a look around soon Cat Very Happy

Message 345 of 884

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Seahorse ... I sponsor a cat cabin at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home ... & ... get updates on that ... I don't do any volunteer work these days but have in the past ... I have a cat ginger / white Marty, he came from  Craven Cat Rescue ... there is a new Cat charity shop in a nice precinct in Skipton ... it's for the Yorkshire Cat Rescue ... I intend to go and have a look around soon Cat Very Happy

I'd love to hear what you thought of the new cat charity shop in your area when you've had a chance to visit there @Anonymous . slight_smile

Message 346 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd love to hear what you thought of the new cat charity shop in your area when you've had a chance to visit there @Anonymous . slight_smile

I go out to visit my mum tomorrow and it will be quieter in town ... market day today, lots of coach visitors ... I keep a running large bag for little things for the several charity shops in town ... don't have a favourite ... but the newish Mind shop is very good ... their colour is purple ... lots of nice handbags on their shelves ... all the Christmas cards are in charity shops now ... I shall choose mine at this new Yorkshire Cat Rescue shop ... & ... write them when settled cozy in Wetherspoons soon enough ... have to prepare myself as my hands have lost a lot of dexterity and holding a pen is not so clever

Yes @Marjo will post my thoughts after visiting tomorrow Cat Very Happy

Message 347 of 884

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10764 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
That's a good thing to have a charity shop for animal rescue hope you have an interesting look around tomorrow @Anonymous

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 348 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image may contain: text

Marty on the right ... & ... Wispa, my previous cat, on the left xx

Message 349 of 884

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10764 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions