Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 69

Re: Bye Bye Big Brother

@Cleoriff wrote:

I watched Googlebox instead and now catching up with a new drama on Sky 'A Discovery of Witches'

Seems pretty good. wink

Hate googlebox its stupid lol 

Topics: 674

Apart from me spelling Gogglebox as Googlebox @Poppysmum, I have to say I love it joy

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

[ Edited ]

@Cleoriff wrote:

I watched Googlebox instead and now catching up with a new drama on Sky 'A Discovery of Witches'

Seems pretty good. wink

I would love to see that series @Cleoriff as I have the trilogy it's based on on my Kindle. May just have to buy the boxset when it comes out laughing

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

I thought it was excellent @Glory1

Vampires and witches in modern times. This is why I loved Being Human.

My other half turned his nose up at it 'asking what was this trash'?....I just gave him the death stare joy

He doesn't like Vanity Fair either.... so tends to be busy when I am watching that....lol

*The Game Is On*

PS, I love the way this topic of Big Brother has turned into what we like to watch on TV...

Oh well it's an off topic topic and as long as @sheepdog doesn't mind we should be ok Bow

*The Game Is On*

@Cleoriff wrote:

I thought it was excellent @Glory1

Vampires and witches in modern times. This is why I loved Being Human.

My other half turned his nose up at it 'asking what was this trash'?....I just gave him the death stare joy

He doesn't like Vanity Fair either.... so tends to be busy when I am watching that....lol

Good to know you're enjoying it and the subject is what attracted me to the books.

And you're also watching Vanity Fair yahoo Read the book twice, and have seen every TV adaptation. Loving the latest version, which I'm watching at the moment as it happens smile

@Cleoriff wrote:

PS, I love the way this topic of Big Brother has turned into what we like to watch on TV...

Oh well it's an off topic topic and as long as @sheepdog doesn't mind we should be ok Bow

Oh well, you and I have a habit of taking Off Topic 'off topic', so @sheepdog should be used to it LOL

This is true (about meandering off topic in off topic) Smiley Very Happy

Also, the reason I like the TV adaptation of Vanity Fair is the modern twist they have put on it. Brings the characters to life I think....

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 69

@Poppysmum wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Seems pretty good. wink

Hate googlebox its stupid lol 

I never noticed you had spelt it wrong but knew what you meant first thing i thought was that stupid programme mum used to have on on a Sunday and me trying not to watch or listen to it haha 

Anonymous

I watched it till I found out it was scripted (or part scripted) 

Not really ‘reality tv’