Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 663

Re: Bye Bye Big Brother

@Bambino wrote:

If a new channel did pick it up, they'd probably have a regular viewing audience of around 5....a bit like the number of regular contributors here.Whistle

joyrofl

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 245

@Bambino wrote:

If a new channel did pick it up, they'd probably have a regular viewing audience of around 5....a bit like the number of regular contributors here.Whistle

Nice one Mr @Bambino ... LOL rofcgu

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry

I had forgotten about Great British Bake Off, I never miss that.

I also like a couple of soaps which many people sneer at.

However, it's a good job we aren't programmed to like the same things on TV. It would be pretty boring if so. Not forgetting it would also be very Big Brother(ish) wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 82
Blog Posts: 2

@Bambino wrote:

LOL👍Fantastic

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

@Cleoriff wrote:

I had forgotten about Great British Bake Off, I never miss that.

I also like a couple of soaps which many people sneer at.

However, it's a good job we aren't programmed to like the same things on TV. It would be pretty boring if so. Not forgetting it would also be very Big Brother(ish) wink

Well as I also watch a couple of soaps, Doctors and Hollyoaks, no sneering from me @Cleoriff. We all watch programmes we enjoy which is at it should be. If your a fan of Big Brother fair enough; it just wasn't for me, and I shan't miss it if it never returns.

No, just to clarify @Glory1 I never watch Big Brother (the general one with a lot of wannabees going for 5 minutes of 'fame')

I only ever check out the Celebrity version, which can be very amusing in a voyeuristic type of way. wink

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted

Sorry @Cleoriff, I wasn't very clear. My comment about Big Brother was general not specific. I know from your previous post that you only watch the celebrity version. I don't watch that either. It just doesn't interest me. But you'll get no criticism from me. If you enjoy it, then that's all that matters.

Television is meant to cater for all tastes. And people need to accept that we don't aĺl like/watch the same programmes. If there's a show you don't like, no one forces you to watch it. There are enough channels with shows that may appeal. If not, there's always the off button!

Topics: 75

I remember when people first learnt that bt cellnet was going to become O2 when they ran the ads on big brother 3 or 4 I think.
In fact, I believe O2 were the biggest sponsors of Big Brother in its C4 days

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Topics: 68

cry I am sat watching Big Brother i love it Bouncy

Have watched all the series of BB and CBB and was glad when Channel 5 took it over when it was dropped by Channel 4 in 2010

My ringtone on my phone is the BB tune grin

Hope another channel buys it but not a channel i cant get on Freeview or will be devil

heartheartheart Big Brother 

I watched Googlebox instead and now catching up with a new drama on Sky 'A Discovery of Witches'

Seems pretty good. wink

*The Game Is On*