cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

British Summer Time

Anonymous
Not applicable

Clocks go forward 1 hour at 2am on Sunday morning which is the beginning of British Summer Time clock

If only we could get some warm 'Summer' weather sun

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Obviously not @Glory1. Far too busy with the game to notice the time I think...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 30

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriffwrote:

Obviously not @Glory1. Far too busy with the game to notice the time I think...LOL

No matter how caught up in a game I get I notice the time when I close the game. @Marjo just closed her game and went to bed not checking the time. Interesting Confused

Mind you I admit I don't always know what day it is. Being retired means one day is much like another. It's only what's on the box that gives me a hint LOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 22 of 30

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Glory1wrote:

Mind you I admit I don't always know what day it is. Being retired means one day is much like another. It's only what's on the box that gives me a hint LOL

I'm totally with you there @Glory1 😯

Message 23 of 30

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriffwrote:

No matter how caught up in a game I get I notice the time when I close the game. @Marjo just closed her game and went to bed not checking the time. Interesting Confused

I don't remember what I did anymore @Glory1 laughing I must have checked the time but without a reference point from prior to the time change I probably just thought ok it's super late already, time for bed. And then in the morning magically I had lost one hour. open_mouth

Message 24 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Obviously a glass or two of vino was involved in the equation as well @Marjo?Cheers

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 30

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Obviously a glass or two of vino was involved in the equation as well @Marjo?Cheers

obama-shush_med.jpg

Message 26 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Marjowrote:

@Cleoriffwrote:

obama-shush_med.jpg

LOL Not a word from me, as I drank enough wine to sink a battleship over the weekend, I am still suffering..astonished

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 30

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsiewrote:

@Cleoriff, hope you didn't overdo it my good lady.....frowning2

I may have overdone the dancing @jonsie....as I ache like hell today but as it's self inflicted and I had a good time with friends, I will take an ache or two 😁

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 30

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriffwrote:

@jonsiewrote:

@Cleoriff, hope you didn't overdo it my good lady.....frowning2

I may have overdone the dancing @jonsie....as I ache like hell today but as it's self inflicted and I had a good time with friends, I will take an ache or two 😁

Good on you 😃😃

Maybe soon I can dance...though I never could before .....😂

Message 30 of 30