Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Level 11: Motivator

Bond 25 title and release date revealed: No time to die will open on 3 April 2020

I get mildly exicted about some films but I go nuts when a Bond film comes out.

It's Daniel Craig's last outing or should I say mission as Commander Bond

We're getting it here first too, sorry Donald.

Anyone else excited?

Current tech used:
Nokia 5 on giffgaff, Core i7 9700F PC with Win 10 Pro. Apple Mac Mini late 2014 with Core i5 running 10.15
Home Internet Connection: Zen Internet Fibre To The Premises Full Fibre 2 76 Mbps Down/18 Mbps up (upgraded for homeworking),
I don't work for O2 but have an interest in networks (including mobile) and IT (which is how I earn my living)
Highlighted
Topics: 707

Re: Bond 25 title and release date revealed: No time to die will open on 3 April 2020

To be honest, I only really got into the Bond franchise once Daniel Craig took over. Even then it was my other half pushing me to watch. I do look forward to them now.

Even when people say Sean Connery 'was the best Bond ever', I look at them and think ..Meh. tongue winking

I'm sure it has a lot to do with the special effects and stunts they do now, which are vastly superior to the earlier films. Oh and I thought Roger Moore was a joke.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 128
Blog Posts: 1

Re: Bond 25 title and release date revealed: No time to die will open on 3 April 2020

Should be good.
Leave your candy-colored cans in the toy chest and try a pair of proper headphones.
Highlighted
Topics: 559

It's always good to watch a new Bond movie and I'm looking forwards to it ......without going nuts LOL

No Time To Die Hard Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
Topics: 79

I still consider Skyfall as the best bond movie ever.
Absolute brilliance exploring the deeper relationship between M and Bond.

Highlighted
Topics: 559

@viridis wrote:
I still consider Skyfall as the best bond movie ever.
Absolute brilliance exploring the deeper relationship between M and Bond.

Yes brilliant Movie Fantastic

Highlighted
Level 43: Bright Spark

Have enjoyed all of DC's outings as 007 (even the odd Quantum of Solace).
Wonder if the title is a reference to the change in actor?
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Highlighted
Topics: 22

Well judging by the remarks on the preview teasers going around on youtube, I don't have much hope for this Bond film being that good (search for "woke bond" on youtube just to get an idea) especially after the really tedious and unimaginative Spectre. This might be the last Bond film for many many years either way. 

Highlighted
Topics: 260

My favourite Bond is Daniel Craig

Looking forward to seeing it 

Agree @Cleoriff Roger Moore was a joke

Things have improved a lot since then

I have a very large poster of Daniel Craig as 007 on the kitchen side of my living room door ... he looks great in a tuxedo

Image result for images of daniel craig as james bond

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted
Level 11: Motivator

@sheepdog wrote:

Well judging by the remarks on the preview teasers going around on youtube, I don't have much hope for this Bond film being that good (search for "woke bond" on youtube just to get an idea) especially after the really tedious and unimaginative Spectre. This might be the last Bond film for many many years either way. 

@sheepdog 

A female 007?

I'm all for equality but this is a definite no way, sorry ladies but no.

Current tech used:
Nokia 5 on giffgaff, Core i7 9700F PC with Win 10 Pro. Apple Mac Mini late 2014 with Core i5 running 10.15
Home Internet Connection: Zen Internet Fibre To The Premises Full Fibre 2 76 Mbps Down/18 Mbps up (upgraded for homeworking),
I don't work for O2 but have an interest in networks (including mobile) and IT (which is how I earn my living)