cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth - Who Knew?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Once the Cinderella of the wireless standards.the spare heir, the ugly duckling, misbegotten, base born and unsung. Named for King Harald, but only useful to  play pranks or for passing over of content or even discontent. Made glorious summer, by the nephew .

Yet now it's king of the castle,  lord of the manor; fêted and celebrated, fellicitated and exhulted; making connections all over the place before, behind, between, above, below even to America, the new-found-land, even unto far Cathay. So three cheers for the king of May and prey the fete of the namesake doesn't befall, 29:31 KJV

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Is that Proverbs 30:29-31 KJV, @Anonymous? Fear

Proverbs 30:29-31 King James Version (KJV)

29 There be three things which go well, yea, four are comely in going:

30 A lion which is strongest among beasts, and turneth not away for any;

31 A greyhound; an he goat also; and a king, against whom there is no rising up.

I know it's Sunday but he'll teeth @pgn 😂😂

Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is def one for off-topic.... if it survives @Anonymous 😉

Genesis 29:31 (chap 29: verse 31) @pgn & @jonsie

Message 12 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

This is def one for off-topic.... if it survives @Anonymous 😉

Genesis 29:31 (chap 29: verse 31) @pgn & @jonsie

Proverbs 13:7

Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

Yes, it's more about it's namesake.

I remember seeing a piece about it some years before it made a commerical debut (might have even been on Tomorrow's World) and thinking 'that's an interesting technology'

Message 14 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous

Yes, it's more about it's namesake.

Well it's namesakes's namesake really.

I remember seeing a piece about it some years before it made a commerical debut (might have even been on Tomorrow's World) and thinking 'that's an interesting technology'

Yeah Tomorrow's world ...the Rodd, Hann & Baxter years.: I was told there'd be jet packs, flying cars and energy too cheap to meter. Instead we have 2/3rds of the world population living on less than a buck a day, global warming, and most of the worlds energy still generated by steam turbine.

I once had a facebook group called "Raymond Baxter Sold me a Pup". Now I use facebook to back my Asphalt 8 progress and nothing else cos you can still change your user name and have it reflected in the game and cos google play games is a pile of cr@p.

But I can just about forgive the TW predictions as it did genuinely look like those things would happen it's the current crop of futurologists that persist in making wildly idelistic foolish and childish 'predictions' about Mars colonizations, inter-steller travel, cold fusion and robots, and how we will all be living our lives in the future. For once I'd like someone to lay it on the line. The oils going to run out sooner than we think and then we're done for, thats if a major extinction event doesn't happen first. That our tenure on this planet will be much like the life of a medival peasent, nasty, brutal and short.

Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cometh the hour, cometh the man!
Message 16 of 16