Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bit one sided 5 best also caught up in sign in loop and lost what I typed

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
@viridis I'm surprised the sony 1 wasnt involved as it has an amazing camera and screenhttps://www.wired.co.uk/article/best-camera-phone also I typed message and signed in got caught in the sign in loop and also lost what I typed in this
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

liggerz87
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
@Marjo @Martin-O2 @emilliet
Message 2 of 6

liggerz87
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Message 3 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@liggerz87 Interesting list of phones, thanks for sharing! Which ones would you add yourself to it, if any?

Sorry to hear you got caught in a sign in loop and lost what you had typed, if you make sure you're logged in before you type a post it might avoid issues like that slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

liggerz87
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I'd have added the xperia 1 or 5 or both as they have amazing photography capabilities ye I know now to log in before haha
Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@liggerz87 wrote:
I'd have added the xperia 1 or 5 or both as they have amazing photography capabilities ye I know now to log in before haha

@liggerz87 Good ones, they do look like great device for photography!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6