cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best moment (s) of 2012

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was in town today, and overheard a conversation about what was the persons best moment of 2012 ad it got me thinking, ive had ups and downs ths year (as im sure you all have) so to focus of the postive seemed tough, but i have three favourite moments of this year (so far) because im greedy... would love to hear everyone elses! 

C ^^{}^^ 

1) My daughter starting nursery.

2) Having loads of kids running round my house when i held a Halloween party for the little ones

3) Buying my daughter the ultimate Christmas present ( a clothes rail) and made six fairy/princess dresses for her to wear slight_smile looking forward to the big day now!!!

feel free to share yours!! ❤️

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

i bet, worth it though?

Message 11 of 13

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Oo yh:) pay off the mortgage as soon as I can and move on:) rent out this place:) •long long term plan• haha
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

i moved into a three level house summer before last, little garden, two beds. and made it my own ( rockabilly, pink.cupcakes, tattoo stuff EVERYWHERE!) love making a house a home slight_smile

Message 13 of 13