Did you mean: 

Best Deals

Nerrad67
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi thanks for the welcome message.

I joined because of the Virgin issue, re their price rises on Broadband, TV , Landline.

got a great deal previously but it meant switching to o2 for mobile.

tbh, I find o2 good but they increase their prices on my sim lol, which was free data, calls text, free calls on Virgin previously! Suppose I want my cake and eat it really lol!

So do you have any advice on upgrades or best deals etc, my phone is nearly 4 yrs old so need a replacement Apple product, not the latest model, refurb would be fine though bigger screen than current 6S!

currently paying circ £30 for  unlimited data text calls, no phone as sim they sent was part of my Virgin package which massively offsets the cost of the sim.

(I get their fastest broadband, all sky channels , movies sports, btsports, Netflix, free landline 24/ 7 for £70 per month). Should be about £140 so I am effectively saving £40 month on the deal.

also I can leave O2 in September without penalty.

Any suggestions on best deal or how to get it please or should I wait until September?

Thanks.

DP

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38197 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Check your MyO2, see if O2 will offer an early upgrade without penalty, @Nerrad67 - otherwise take a look in the Shop here on O2's website, compared to, for example, uSwitch or Affordablemobiles - but do check out this link to see what O2 offer you when purchased from O2  directly:   https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/New-to-O2/Why-O2-Tap-here-to-find-out/m-p/1607035

vs what third-party resellers can offer (both methods get you connected to O2, with MyO2 billing, Priority, etc, but resellers cannot offer Refresh Tariffs, Switch Up or contracts of 25 to 36 months in length). This touches on several of the points above: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/New-to-O2/Welcome-to-O2/m-p/1607021/highlight/true#M11

Do visit your nearest O2 Store or Shop to get a feel for whatever phone model catches your eye before signing-up! Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

Nerrad67
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you.

Message 3 of 3