Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be Positive, Regardless...

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

... of the mess the United Kingdom seems to be making of itself.

Perhaps 2020 will bring the clarity of vision needed to navigate a path to a better, brighter future, regardless of the way our European Union friends and family members are being made to feel after a lifetime spent living in the UK - 47 years on Jan 1st, 2020.

Regardless of the way the National Health Service has been overburdened and underfunded in the preceding decade, and is now being starved, due to circumstances and uncertainty, of critical personnel.

Regardless of the likelihood that, for a UK national, travelling in Europe will become just a sightseeing trip - no more an opportunity to be spontaneous and take up that poolside job or that chalet ski guide position...

Regardless of myriad other reasons, I will seek the positives.

Regardless.

Happy New Year. 

IMG_20191222_170755.jpg

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

pgn
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@@

Thinking positively, that should be printed off and sent to Boris - to remind him rage 

Except the Postman can't find him, he's gone to ground in the Caribbean somewhere... cold_sweat

Message 11 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Out of missile range.. I don't blame him

Message 12 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

But we aren't!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Boris enjoys a good scrap. As long as others are doing the fighting for him. God help us all. WW3 looms....

Message 14 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

But we aren't!!

That positivity didn't last long 

Message 15 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Nothing to be positive about when Donald Duck has his finger on the big red button!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 20

pgn
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Or on a big red something...
Message 17 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Nothing to be positive about when Donald Duck has his finger on the big red button!

He hasn't pushed it.....yet.

The question is, is this because the person carrying what they refer to as 'the football' has dissuaded him or just because he hasn't.

I'd suggest watching my favourite film, Crimson Tide but it'll do nothing to quell your anxiety as the film is apparently based on true events following which, primary authority to fire nuclear missiles transferred from the Captain of the submarine carrying them along with his Executive Officer to the President, I'll say no more but definitely worth a watch if you haven't seen it, Gene Hackman and Denzel Washington are superb. slight_smile

Even though trump has the IQ of a bowl of Custard I think even he knows if he were to do it that's it for the US, the rest of the world and most importantly to him, his business interests.

Message 18 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Regardless, he is still the most dangerous man in the world currently. He gave no thought to the possible consequences when he ordered the kill strike on General Soleimani 2 days ago. We had no idea of his plans. According to the reaction of some senior political figures in the US, it was a dire mistake. No doubt we will see the retaliations very soon.

Seeing Iraq and Iran burning the Union Jack along with the Flag of the US, fills me with absolute horror.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Trump has said it himself numerous times his best source of information is himself... if you want video evidence of this.. just holler..

It explains the whole mess...
Message 20 of 20