cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avengers: Infinity War Trailer is here!!!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

This threads for all the Marvel fans out there as the long awited trailer for Avengers: Infinity War has finally arrived! 

I'm a massive fan of the Marvel movies and very excited for this movie!! Check it out below and let me know what you think yahoo

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It wouldn't be real without him. I love the character and the way he portrays him.... 

Message 11 of 16

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Avengers does Stargate? Hmm, if I'm near a cinema at the time of release I may go and see though to be honest, I've been disappointed with The Avengers series and find them overated. Individual characters I like - Thor is a favourite of the Marvel series though was never a fan of the Thor comic. Yet to see the 3rd one and no sign of him in this trailer. Guardians of the Galaxy is the best of the lot so this one seems to tie in the Infinity stones that have been scattered though the movies. 

I have my doubts about the mass fight scene in the trailer. Ever since LoTR there's always some massive battle scene involved which is getting tedious as we all know its CGI'ed. 

Message 12 of 16

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Massively excited having watched this last night. Big fan of most things Marvel related (film or TV).
@jonsie - if cinemas don't have wheelchair access/viewing points then they would be breaking the law so you'll be fine.
@Cleoriff @Marjo I would imagine either this one or the next Avengers will be RDJ's last, as it will also be the last for a few others (Chris Evans as Cap America, Chris Hemsworth as Thor at a minimum).
@sheepdog Thor is in the trailer right at the end, with a small spoiler about the Thor film, so watch the trailer if you don't mind seeing it. I am also yet to see the Ragnorak film but had heard/read about it. Agree somewhat about the fight scene, but given how well the CGI has progressed from the LoTR (and how well the Russo's handled the Civil War fights) it is not a big worry for me.
I really like the way that they have tied them all together right from the start, even with all the different characters, actors and directors. The films are (mostly) very varied and (mostly) have a lighter tone than the DC versions.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 13 of 16

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions
@gmarkj - thanks, I did wonder who was that at the end of the trailer!
Message 14 of 16

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Yeah he is the one that says "who are you guys?"

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 15 of 16

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

No worries @Glory1! I've been waiting a while for this so had to share immediately!

@gmarkj @sheepdog You should check out Thor Ragnorak. It's a lot of fun and definitely has a different tone from a lot of the other Marvel movies. I'm confident the CGI on the big battles will be up to scratch. It's getting so good these days that a lot of the problems that plagued earlier movies are no linger an issue.  

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 16 of 16