cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avengers: Infinity War Trailer is here!!!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

This threads for all the Marvel fans out there as the long awited trailer for Avengers: Infinity War has finally arrived! 

I'm a massive fan of the Marvel movies and very excited for this movie!! Check it out below and let me know what you think yahoo

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I am a fan of the Marvel Avengers movies @Martin-O2 so wil be looking forward to that.

Yet to view the trailer...but is IronMan in it? (Or is that a different franchise?) Confused:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 16

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Good to hear @Cleoriff smiling Not to long to wait for this one either as it's out next May.

Yes Iron Man's in this along with pretty much every other Marvel character who's still alive! 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Good to hear @Cleoriff smiling Not to long to wait for this one either as it's out next May.

Yes Iron Man's in this along with pretty much every other Marvel character who's still alive! 

Good job. Iron man and Wolverine are my favorites....Can't imagine why that should be? drool

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 16

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I'm sure it's down to their, er, heroic actions laughing

signature

Message 5 of 16

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

This will be on my one to watch list. Do cinemas have wheelchair access? Never had reason to think about such a thing before. Presumably they must have these days.

If I was in Thailand there would be good quality pirate copies available in every bar within days of release wherever its premiered usually before its on general release there and in the UK. 

Message 6 of 16

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@jonsie Yes I'm very excited about this one!!  

All the major cinema chains will have wheelchair access. Might need a quick call before to make sure there ready for you but you'll definitely be able to find somewhere. wink

signature

Message 7 of 16

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Thanks Martin-O2 for the trailer. I'm also a big Marvel fan and DC Comics as well. Love these films can't wait for this one. Looks cool from the trailer.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 8 of 16

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I am a fan of the Marvel Avengers movies @Martin-O2 so wil be looking forward to that.

Yet to view the trailer...but is IronMan in it? (Or is that a different franchise?) Confused:

I want to see Iron Man too @Cleoriff! Is he going to be played by Robert Downey Jr again?? heart_eyes

(edit: Iron Man is a he, not an it! lol)

Message 9 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

I want to see Iron Man too @Cleoriff! Is he going to be played by Robert Downey Jr again?? heart_eyes

(edit: Iron Man is a he, not an it! lol)

It won't be Iron Man if he is played by anyone else @Marjo....(in my opinion)  Although Robert Downey Jr did say after the last Iron Man film, he wouldn't do anymore. Maybe the lure of the money changed his mind?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 16